Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: VANTEC NST-366S3-BK Black External Enclosure - Retail
Pros: 1) Metal Casing which helps dissipate heat
2) Vented in the front
3) Nice Blue LED for Hard Drive Activity
4) USB 3.0
5) SATA III
6) On / Off switch
7) Easy Installation
8) Never lost a connection
Cons: 1) Plastic inner tray (Why when everything else is metal?)
Other Thoughts: Newegg was selling this for $25.99 and when I was ready to purchase it was no longer listed and only sold through a 3rd party on Newegg for more. I was able to find it cheaper elsewhere but wanted to write a review as it is a very good product. Its hard to find a metal case with on/off switch and Supports USB 3.0 and SATA III at this price. I transferred 1TB of movies in a 24 hour period and the case stayed quite cool for all the work that it did. It never dropped a connection which a lot of these do.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1) Purchased the same model in the past and is still running today.
2) Good Price
3) These drives a upgradeable via Firmware
4) Lite-on comes out with firmware upgrades on a regular basis unlike many other companies
5) The Asus DRW-24B1ST and many other drives are actually made by Lite-On and is the same physical drive. The advantage of buying this model again is the firmware upgrade. Asus uses the same Lite-On drive but puts its name on them. Asus also uses its own firmware on their drives and has never come out with a firmware upgrade.
6) Reliable. I cant tell you how many thousands of DVDs and CDs that I have Read and Burned in this drive
Cons: 1) Can be loud when burning
Other Thoughts: Great drive for the price. Lots of Pro's as listed above. By Lite-On over the same Asus drive and other re-branded drive as you will get the upgrades only with the Lite-On model even though the other re-badged drives are the same physical drive.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Pantum PB-210 Black Toner Cartridge for Pantum P2200, P2500, P2500W, P2502W
Pros: 1.)This is the first toner cartridge that I purchased for my Pantum P2502W but my initial impression is that it works fine and installed with ease.
2.) The Price was right compared to other sources online.
Cons: 1.) Rarely in stock and usually on back order.
Other Thoughts: It will take a little time to use up but I am curious to see if it will actually print the stated 1600 pages. Only time will tell. The biggest issue with these cartridges is that they are rarely in stock.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.