Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Logitech Z313 25 watts 2.1 Speaker System
Pros: Great Logitech quality.
Good sound balance. No need to fiddle with any in-OS enhancements.
Just enough for a typical game or enjoyment of music.
Cons: None for cost.
Other Thoughts: No room #on# desk, so i used double stick tape on the bottom to mount to underside of hutch; the angle is perfect and they're light so it stays up without any issue.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Gorgeous image; best I've ever seen (and I'm an IT guy)
- G-sync @ 144Hz is the biggest upgrade I've ever seen in a gaming PC
- Very little IPS bleed (not noticeable at ALL in normal use)
- Monitor controls very intuitive and easy to use.
Cons: - Box had a bit of damage (product was fine)
- Styrofoam everywhere (product wasn't bagged)
- Needs a bit of tweaking to get good color/brightness, etc. (there are guides with recommendations out on the internet)
Other Thoughts: I cannot believe what I was missing! Now that I've seen G-sync & 144Hz I can't go back! This was the most costly part of a PC I've ever bought (been building them for 20 years) but has easily had the biggest effect on video experience (even better than the first Voodoo pass-through 3D card!).
I can't compare against the TN panel version of this but I am VERY happy with this monitor. I can strongly recommend this monitor.
Pros: - Great card for 1440p gaming (60fps+ max everything)
- Good overclocking software (easy to use & has nice log for analyzing usage)
- Cool (according to log temps); even under stress
- Log shows good power and GPU core clock management by driver/software; only pushes hard when needed (this will improve product longevity)
Cons: - A little longer than my GTX 770 (about 1/8"); almost didn't fit!
Other Thoughts: I've always (10+ years) bought another (not-mentioned) brand card for all my upgrades (and never had issues) - this is my first Gigabyte video card; went with this due to the parts shortage (1060's and 1070's sold out everywhere!). So far I'm very pleased (only had for 3 full days). I may not have considered it a worthwhile upgrade over my GTX 770 (4GB) if I was staying with 1920x1200 resolution; but going to 1440p on a new monitor - this power was NEEDED.READ FULL REVIEW