Showing Results: Most Recent
* Got it for $199 on sale. Amazing deal.
* Vibrant colors, and with IPS you receive great viewing angles with no image-loss.
* Very, very thin
* As some reviewers have said, the image shows there is no bezel. But in fact, there is a bezel on the top, left, and right sides. The bottom side has a small 1/16" bezel; barely noticeable.
* Not good for multiple monitor set-up in my opinion due to the random bezel.
* According to another reviewer, the monitor cannot be mounted in standard fashion. I will look into this soon too
Other Thoughts: Overall, for $199, this was a steal. For $299, not so sure.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: PROS :
1 - 5 Fans (though only 4 actually functional in my case... continue reading in cons)
2- Aesthetically awesome, especially with the painted interior and the V-Shaped glass. Has a slight tint on it.
Plus 3 Blue LED fans are Awesome.
3 - Plenty of grommets for wiring.
4 - Velcro strap to hold PSU in, and cushion for PSU to prevent vibration. Great, and quiet.
5 - For having so many fans, this case is QUIET.
1 - There is NOT enough space on the back-panel for wiring. Bottom line. You'll have to do a lot of tight-wiring to get the wires on the back-side flat-enough to prevent a "bulge" when placing the back plate back on.
2 - The Fan on the left-panel NEEDS to be removed if you are using a after-market CPU (to be specific, the Hyper 212 Evo or Plus). However, it is a 120MM fan. So you can easily place it on the heatsink for a push-pull configuration, or at the top or front of the case.
3 - SO many screws. Especially to remove the hard-drive cages. If you're looking for "tool-less"... look elsewhere.
4 - The hard-drive slots are tool-less (yay) but are FLIMSY. Feels like I'm bending a rubber-band. Be careful with them.
5 - Screws that came with case will not screw into a slim-line SSD (like the newer Samsung PROs). You will need to get some smaller screws for your SSD mounting.
6 - You will not be able to use the top drive-bay for your optical drive. There are too many wires coming from behind (the USB 3.0 headers, etc.). Use the 2nd slot.
Other Thoughts: Overall, great case. My gripes are plenty, but not enough to ding the case for eggs.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Lots of wires and options.
NewEgg Black Friday Sale
Cons: PSU is brand new in my build, and making a noise. Isolated all the fans, and turns out it's coming from the PSU. A very fast clicking noise. How disappointing. Will RMAREAD FULL REVIEW