Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - 144hz
- G-sync (If you have a Nvidia Graphics Card)
-ULMB (Ultra Low Motion Blur) - If you have a AMD card (or if you're using a console)
- 2560x1440 Resolution - If you have only seen 1080p, this resolution will knock your socks off
- Most monitors that are comparable to this one do NOT have HDMI, but this product DOES!
- Monitor stand height is adjustable (up and down), as well as tilt functionality
- Monitor pivots effortlessly side to side to get the monitor in the perfect position
Cons: - Colors are washed out - Even with custom ICC profiles, the colors are really bad
- TN - now let me explain. TN does give you super fast 1ms response time, but the TN gives you poor viewing angles and the greys, whites and colors look washed out. I used this display by another (3 year old Samsung TN S23A700D) and the colors looked much better on the old monitor
- The main reason I went for TN vs IPS was because I hate backlight bleed. However, this unit suffered from horrendous backlight bleed that I simply could not stand. If I was willing to deal with backlight bleed and IPS glow, I would simply get an IPS panel, experience amazing colors and deal with the bad backlight bleed.
- The anti-glare coating was too thick on this model. It looks like you are looking at crystals everywhere. I didn't like it
Other Thoughts: - The only way I could recommend this product is for people who don't care about accurate color reproduction, and for those who can deal with flawed gamma levels.
- If you can't find this monitor on a great sale ($569.99 or less), I would recommend you find something else.
- I sent this monitor back after 1 day because I couldn't stand the negatives for this product.
Pros: I love the shroud on this card. I love the nice box and accessories you get with the Kingpin cards.
Card plays games pretty well.
Cons: This card is way overpriced here right now ($789). You can buy a Gigabyte version of this card for $399.99, and that card is overclocked +200 mhz higher than this.
Card sucks power like its going out of style
Other Thoughts: Get yourself a 970, 980. You will get a better card that consumes less power at a cheaper price. Unless Newegg drastically drops the price on this card, this card is not recommended.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Thermaltake Level 10 GT (VN10001W2N) Black SECC / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case with Four Fans - 1 x 200mm Colorshift side fan, 1 x 200mm top fan, 1 x 200mm front fan and 1 x 140mm rear fan
Pros: Where to Start....
I suppose I must start with the price. I sent in for the MIR, and after that the cost will be $159.99 (with free shipping). For that price, I could not pass up this case. I have been eying it for quite some time.
This case comes loaded with all fans that you need, so you don't have to go out and buy more. It comes with 3 200mm Colorshift fans and 1 x 140mm fan on the back!
Unlike others, I have had 0 issues cycling through the different Fan settings (High, low Fan speed), and color settings
There is tons of room for building in the case. Unlike what many said, in the back there is PLENTY of room for good cable management. Also, the cutout for the CPU is very large and should acommadate pretty much any aftermarket CPU cooler.
The handle is great and the case is HUGE (which is a big plus to me).
The side fan has a dust filter and has been pushed out away from the case, so you can still fit in very large CPU aftermarket coolers and GPUS. I have the GTX 780 Classified, which is much wider than normal cards and it fits with no problems.
The Hot Swap bays are just awesome. It even works with my Velociraptor hard drive (which I was worried that it wouldn't fit)!
Cons: My handle Red Led doesn't work
The front Red light on the right, doesn't work either
The White case wasn't on sale, because I would have bought that one instead
Other Thoughts: This is a good case, but you shouldn't buy it until it is on sale. My last case was the Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 and that was a great case. If you can get that for around $100.00 with free shipping, I would get that insteadREAD FULL REVIEW