Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Picks up IPOD 4th G Super quick.
2. Good audio Quality for my use, primarily audio books.
3. Decent volume range. I use it on NYC Subway, and it is loud enough for me to hear spoken word audio.
4. Battery life sufficient for use over multiple days, charges quickly.
5. Fairly comfortable.
6. Folds to a convenient size
7. Price !!!
8. Look Maw, NO WIRES !
Cons: I have only one complaint about these headphones, and that while stationary, they maintain an uninterrupted Bluetooth stream. However when in motion stream frequently breaks up. I have found that if I keep my Ipod in my right pocket, breakup is minimized. I have no idea why motion gives these headphones problems.
Other Thoughts: For my use these headphones are great. However I would not recommend them to anyone who intends to use them primarily for jogging or running.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. works smoothly(excellent tracking).
2. easy enough install
3. enough buttons/macro program-ability.
4 programmable multiple personality
5 very reasonably priced.
Cons: Took a couple of days to get used to, not really a con, but after using the same basic mouse design(MS-mouse) for well over 20 years, it took a couple of days to feel at home with the feel of this mouse
Other Thoughts: I've only had this mouse for about a week now, and have become quite comfortable using it. The next test will be it's durability. If it keeps fresh and frosty for 5 or so years I will be truly satisfied with it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Kinyo Trilleon II Universal Bluetooth Speaker - BT 150
Pros: 1. Decent low volume sound. The BT-150 is not a boombox. If you are looking for a "loud" speaker, the BT-150 is not for you. That said, for music played at normal levels or for listening to pod-casts, you cant beat this box, for the price
2. Works quite well with my 4th gen ipod. Bluetooth connects easily and stays connected. With the purchase of a 30 pin usb cable, it charges my ipod
Cons: 1.relative low volume, but still loud enough to cause my wife to complain that it's too loud.
2. would have preferred to have a built in 30 pin connector for my ipod, however I'm sure this would have added to the BT-150's price.
Other Thoughts: I purchased this box primarily to replace a bathroom radio. With just about any radio channel available on the net, it just seemed to be a practical solution. The BT-150 turns out to be more than capable at handling my pod-casts and mp3 play list.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.