Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD FirePro V3900 100-505860 1GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 Workstation Video Card, Brown Box - OEM
- FirePro V3900
- 1GB DDR3
- PCI Express 2.1 x16
The AMD FirePro V3900 professional graphics card is powered by a new generation GPU, backed by 1GB of fast DDR3 memory, 480 stream processors and support for up to 5 (five) display devices using AMD Eyefinity multi-monitor technology and DisplayPort 1.2 multi-streaming technology.
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologyWith the revolutionary and easy to configure AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology and DisplayPort 1.2 multi-streaming technology, the AMD FirePro V3900 professional graphics card supports up to 5 (five) independent displays, delivering the most immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces with resolutions up to 9600x1080.
- AMD AutoDetect TechnologyAs a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are dynamically reconfigured on-the-fly for optimized performance.
- Full 30-bit Display PipelineEnables 4X more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity which helps drive better decision-making. (Required 30-bit compatible display device)
- DisplayPort 1.2Support for the newest DisplayPort standard adds exciting new features such as “daisychain” support for up to 5 displays, high bit-rate audio, higher data bandwidth, and multi-streaming capabilities.
- Certified ApplicationsThe certification of AMD FirePro professional graphics solutions assures professional engineers, designers and animators that the AMD FirePro professional graphics line delivers a stable and high performance workstation graphics environment on both Windows and Linux platforms. AMD FirePro professional graphics are certified for: Engineering and Design (CAD/CAE/AEC), Digital Content Creation (DCC) & Digital Media, Geographical Information Systems (GIS) & Visualization, Life Sciences and Oil & Gas.
- Industry-leading API SupportFull Shader Model 5.0 support helps create highly complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU. DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 advanced features enable optimal performance in leading applications. Support for industry standard OpenCL 1.1, an open, multiplatform development platform, helps enable broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy