Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Manchester Dual-Core 2.0 GHz Socket 939 ADA3800BVBOX Processor
OUT OF STOCK.
- 2000 MHz
- 90nm Manchester
- 2 x 512KB L2 Cache
Multitasking leaps to a new high with the AMD Athlon 64 3800+! With dual processor cores each running at 2GHz, this Socket 939 processor can manage two streams of data simultaneously while running multiple programs and the new generation of multi-threaded software. This advanced development, once seen only in "supercomputers" allows you to switch between programs without annoying delays, resulting in a potential productivity increase of 22%! It's integrated with a high-bandwidth, low-latency memory controller enabling support for up to DDR400 memory.
Other features including support for 3DNow! Professional technology and SSE3 accelerate multimedia applications and enable stellar performance when working with audio, video and photography software. This is a fine value for a 64-bit dual core processor that will beef up your processing power without emptying your wallet.
- AMD64 Dual-core TechnologyAMD64 is designed to enable simultaneous 32- and 64-bit computing with no degradation in performance. With dual-core technology there are two complete processor cores in one physical package running at the same frequency to deliver TRUE multi-tasking power, allowing users to switch from one program to another without pausing for the computer to catch up and reducing annoying processing pauses.
- HyperTransport TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. The Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Socket 939 processor is equipped with HT technology to enable a system bus speed of up to 2000MHz, delivering a maximum of 8GB/s I/O bandwidth and 14.4GB/s processor-to-system bandwidth.
- CNQ: Cool'n'Quiet TechnologyAMD's Cool'n'Quiet technology is an innovative solution available on AMD Athlon 64 processor-based systems that can effectively lower the power consumption and enable a quieter-running system while delivering performance-on-demand.
- Enhanced Virus ProtectionAll AMD processors equipped with AMD64 technology are Enhanced Virus Protection-enabled. Enhanced virus protection acts as a preventative measure causing the virus to be localized, short-lived, and non-contagious, eventually being flushed from system memory.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy