Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD FX-9590 Vishera 4.7GHz Socket AM3+ 220W 8-Core Desktop Processor - Black Edition FD9590FHHKWOX with Liquid Cooling Kit
- 32nm Vishera
- 8MB L2 Cache
- Socket AM3+
This CPU is only compatible with the selected 990FX motherboards.
ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z, GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 and ASRock 990FX Extreme9.
Please check motherboard manufacturers for CPU compatibility.
*AMD’s product warranty does not cover damage caused by overclocking (even when overclocking is enabled via AMD OverDrive software).
- AMD Turbo CORE TechnologyThe AMD FX Processors come equipped with AMD Turbo CORE Technology. AMD Turbo CORE Technology is a performance boosting technology that helps increase performance on the applications that need it the most.
- New Instruction CapabilitiesAVX (Advanced Vector Extensions) increase parallelism tailored for scientific and 3D applications that use heavy floating point calculations. FMA4 and XOP - Floating Point Vector Multiply - Accumulate improves throughput and performance on many vector functions (integer and floating point). AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) noticeably increases performance on the latest encryption applications like TrueCrypt and benchmarks like PCMark.
- AMD Balanced Smart CacheShared L3 cache (up to 8MB), improved scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities, 64-ways (16-ways/sub-cache), increased data queue sizes, and coherency for eight-cores.
- HyperTransport TechnologyOne 16-bit link at up to 5600MTps, up to 8.0GBps HyperTransport I/O bandwidth, up to 16GBps in HyperTransport Generation 3.0 mode, and up to 37GBps total delivered processor-to-system bandwidth (HyperTransport bus + memory bus). Benefit: Quick access times to system I/O for better performance.
- Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer TechnologyA high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller, supports up to DDR3-1866, supports new low voltage memories of 1.35V and 1.2V, up to 29.9GBps memory bandwidth for DDR3, new pre-fetcher improvements, and direct communications to each core in the dual-core module (APIC registers in each core). Benefit: Optimized memory controller to feed more cores.
- AMD Virtualization (AMD-V) Technology with IOMMUSilicon feature-set enhancements are designed to improve the performance, reliability, and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized applications with direct and rapid access to their allocated memory. IOMMU is an extension to AMD64 architecture to support address translation and access protection on DMA transfers. An array of security options delivers the maximum protection for user-level applications and virtual machine guest operating systems, including address translation and access control, device isolation, device assignment in virtualized systems, security and trusted boot support, and unified interrupt management.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy