Enjoy unbeatable multi-core value, power efficiency and ultimate high definition entertainment with the AMD Phenom II X4 910e. Save time and accomplish more with true multi-core processing that makes multitasking quick and simple. AMD64 with Direct Connect Architecture and 45nm technology has created a tuned processing pipeline that helps keep your system performing at the highest levels. HyperTransport technology provides up to 16.0GB/s bandwidth to reduce system bottlenecks and AMD Balanced Smart Cache ensures quick access times to highly used data.
Energy efficiency is important to AMD, allowing you to enjoy a cool, quiet PC while saving energy and reducing heat, noise and the effect of your computer on the environment. Energy efficiency innovations include Cool’n’Quiet and AMD CoolCore, which reduce power consumption by balancing the processor activity, letting you enjoy environmentally friendly, energy-efficient performance.
AMD Phenom II processors also offer support for Virtualization Technology. You can run virtual environments on one system with ease, allowing you to use legacy programs on a separate operating system. Add the convenience and power of multi-core processing and enjoy the benefits of energy efficiency with an AMD Athlon II X4 910e today!
- Energy Efficient AMD Phenom II X4 ProcessorWith a low TDP of only 65W, the AMD Phenom II X4 910e is ideal for a HTPC and any other application where noise, heat, and power consumption are a concern, while delivering industry-leading multitasking performance with four cores sharing 6MB L3 cache and each owning 512KB L2 cache.
- AMD64 with Direct Connect ArchitectureAMD64 technology allows the AMD Phenom II X4 910e to run 32-bit applications at full speed while enabling a new generation of powerful 64-bit software applications. Moreover, all AMD Phenom II processors are built on AMD’s revolutionary Direct Connect Architecture, where processors are directly connected to one another. An I/O and memory subsystem is also directly connected to each processor, helping improve overall system performance and efficiency.
- Integrated Memory ControllerThe AMD Phenom II X4 910e features a high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller that directly connects the processor to memory for optimum performance, low latency, and high throughput.
- HyperTransport 3.0 TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. With HT 3.0 technology the AMD Phenom II X4 910e quad-core processor enjoys 4000MHz system bus speeds.
- AMD Power Management TechnologiesCPU power management technologies including AMD PowerNow! 3.0 (Cool’n’Quiet), CoolCore, and Dual Dynamic Power Management result in proven, measurable benefits for businesses and consumers, including reduced power usage, lower energy costs, and greener PC operation.
- Enhanced Virus ProtectionAll AMD processors equipped with AMD64 technology are Enhanced Virus Protection-enabled. Enhanced virus protection acts as a preventative measure causing viruses to be localized, short-lived, and non-contagious, eventually being flushed from system memory.