Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 6-Core 3.2 GHz Socket AM3 125W HDT90ZFBGRBOX Desktop Processor
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 10-32 days.
- 4000 MHz
- 45nm Thuban 125W
- 6MB L3 Cache
- 6 x 512KB L2 Cache
Experience a new world of six-core computing and overclocking with the AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition. Equipped with AMD's innovative Turbo CORE technology, the Phenom II X6 1090T adjusts to the dynamic needs of performance users. AMD64 with Direct Connect Architecture and 45nm technology has created a tuned processing pipeline that helps keep your system performing at the highest levels. HyperTransport technology provides up to 16.0GB/s bandwidth to reduce system bottlenecks and AMD Balanced Smart Cache ensures quick access times to highly used data.
Energy efficiency is important to AMD, allowing you to enjoy a cool, quiet PC while saving energy and reducing heat, noise and the effect of your computer on the environment. Energy efficiency innovations include Cool’n’Quiet and AMD CoolCore. These technologies reduce power consumption by balancing the processor activity.
AMD Phenom II processors also offer support for Virtualization Technology. You can run virtual environments on one system with ease, allowing you to use legacy programs on a separate operating system. Add the power of multi-core processing and enjoy the benefits of Turbo CORE along with energy efficiency with an AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE today!
- Six-Core Processor with Unlocked MultiplierWith the power of six processor cores on a single chip, the AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE processor delivers industry-leading multitasking performance with each core having its own L2 cache memory and ability to quickly share data among cores utilizing the L3 cache. Its multiplier is fully unlocked for easy overclocking.
- AMD Turbo CORE TechnologyAMD Turbo CORE technology is a performance boosting technology that automatically switches from six cores to three turbocharged core for applications that just need raw speed over multiple cores.
- AMD64 with Direct Connect ArchitectureAMD64 technology allows the AMD Phenom II processors to run 32-bit applications at full speed while enabling a new generation of powerful 64-bit software applications. Moreover, all AMD Phenom II processors are built on AMD’s revolutionary Direct Connect Architecture, where processors are directly connected to one another. An I/O and memory subsystem are also directly connected to each processor, helping improve overall system performance and efficiency.
- Integrated Memory ControllerThe AMD Phenom II processors feature a high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller that directly connects the processor to memory for optimum performance, low latency, and high throughput.
- HyperTransport 3.0 TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. With HT 3.0 technology the AMD Phenom II processors enjoy 4000MHz system bus speeds.
- PowerNow! 3.0 TechnologyCPU power management technologies featured in AMD PowerNow! 3.0 Technology like AMD's Cool'n'Quiet 3.0 technology result in proven, measurable benefits for businesses and consumers, including reduced power usage, lower energy costs, and greener PC operation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 60 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by XQM Electronics Return Policy