Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
APEVIA JAVA ATX-JV650W 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- 115 / 230 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@18A, +12V1@15A, +12V2@13A, +12V3@13A, +12V4@13A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2.5A
Apevia's Java 650W power supply is a great looking unit with excellent cost efficiency for its features and reliability. This power supply features a thermally controlled 120mm UV blue fan. When internal temperatures rise, fan speed increases; at cooler temperatures fan speed will decrease or pause.
It comes equipped with plenty of connectors including 4 × SATA and 2 × PCI-E connector to support modern PC systems, and sleeved cables for improved airflow and appearance. The Java 650W power supply uses industry protection technologies in order to safeguard your system: Short-Circuit, Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Over-Power, Under-Voltage, and Over-Temperature.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V and EPS12V standards, the APEVIA ATX-JV650W power supply provides maximum stable power to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and even sever computer systems.
- 650W Maximum PowerThe APEVIA ATX-JV650W power supply provides a maximum power of 650W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. Four industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- Quiet OperationThe silent 120mm UV blue LED fan delivers high efficient cooling and ensures quiet operation through fan speed adjustments in response to loading conditions.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy