Supporting socket AM3+ and 8-Core CPU, this board is designed to build up the most powerful system and deliver the most demanding technology for advanced users. Just enjoy next generation computing with ASRock 8-Core CPU ready motherboard.
100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors with Digi Power provide buttery smooth, efficient and stable power solution. There's also ASRock's exclusive XFast family including XFast USB, XFast LAN, and the newest member – XFast RAM, which remarkably buffs up the system's performance while extending your HDDs or SDDs lifespan at the same time. This ASRock AM3+ 970 Motherboard has got just about everything you could wish for build a perfect system around.
- XFast RAM - Fully Optimize Memory UsageIt fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows 32-bit OS. ASRock XFast RAM also shortens the loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times faster. Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their lifespan.
- XFast LAN TechnologyASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. The innovative features include: Internet Application Prioritization, Lower Latency in Game, Traffic Shaping and Real-Time Analysis of Your Data. It's the smartest way to control your web programs.
- ASRock XFast USB Technology - Faster Than Your Imagination!ASRock XFast USB Technology redefines the new standard in high performance computing. Proving once again to be the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock XFast USB Series Motherboards integrate with the latest XFast USB Technology which delivers the world's fastest USB data transfer speed. The ASRock XFast USB technology can boost USB 3.0 performance up to 5X faster!
- Digi PowerMore Precise, More Efficient. By adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
- Graphical UEFI – The Revolutionary BIOS InterfaceUnified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a revolutionary BIOS utility which offers tweak-friendly options in an advanced viewing interface. Compared with traditional BIOS design, the latest UEFI utility provides lots improved functions. The major features of UEFI include: graphical visual experience, mouse enabling and support for 3TB bootable HDD.
- AXTU - The All-in-1 Tuning SoftwareASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU) is an all-in-one software to fine-tune different features in a user-friendly interface, which includes Hardware Monitor, Fan Control, Overclocking, OC DNA and IES. In Hardware Monitor, it shows the major readings of your system. In Fan Control, it shows the fan speed and temperature for you to adjust. In Overclocking, you are allowed to adjust the CPU frequency, ratio and some voltages for optimal system performance. In OC DNA, you can save your OC settings as a profile and share with your friends. Your friends then can load the OC profile to their own system to get the same OC settings. In IES (Intelligent Energy Saver), the voltage regulator can reduce the number of output phases to improve efficiency when the CPU cores are idle without sacrificing computing performance.