Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock B450 PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard
- AMD Promontory B450
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 3200/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC)/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD AM4 Socket
- Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 4 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output: HDMI, Display Port, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C)
- 6 USB 3.1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
A powerful tool that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive. SSDs are fast, but expensive, and offer minimal capacity. Mechanical hard drives boast large capacity for a low price, but are much slower than an SSD. AMD StoreMI technology "combines" these two types of storage into a single drive and automatically moves the data you access the most to the SSD, so you get the best of both worlds: SSD responsiveness, and mechanical hard disk capacity. You can also use up to 2GB of RAM as a last-level cache for ultra-fast data.
Equipped with M.2 slot that supports both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface that pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock's U.2 Kit for installing some of the world's fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD.
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
USB 3.1 Gen2 doubles the data transfer rate
USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C doubles the charge speed!
It comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock's premium 42A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DisplayPort + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
*Supported with A-Series APUs only.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
*Supported with processors with integrated graphics only.
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
This motherboard uses a next generation Hybrid Digi Power design to bring precise control and smooth power. With the ensured efficient and clean power delivery to the CPU, the stability and lifespan of motherboard is also greatly enhanced.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy