The new AMD 990FX chipset supporting the AM3+ Socket and 8-Core CPUs makes a perfect gaming platform for the cost conscious gamer who wants advanced features, without an advanced price.
A Digital PWM design improves the CPU power solution and delivers Vcore voltage to the processor more efficiently. Combined with V12+2 phase power, it allows for the most stable overclocking possible. To provide the ultimate control in games, gamers need look no further than this customizable function: the Fatal1ty Mouse Port. With a wide range of 125 Hz to 1000 Hz for the mouse polling rate adjustment, gamers obtain more precise control of their mouse.
The 3 graphic card slots support AMD Quad CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX and CrossFireX, as well as NVIDIA Quad SLI and SLI. This set-up allows the Fatal1ty 990FX Professional motherboard to support virtually any kind of graphic card set-up, providing gamers with the best possible graphics configurations.
- XFast RAM - Fully Optimize Memory UsageIt fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows 32-bit OS. ASRock XFast RAM also shortens the loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times faster. Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their lifespan.
- XFast LAN TechnologyASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. The innovative features include: Internet Application Prioritization, Lower Latency in Game, Traffic Shaping and Real-Time Analysis of Your Data. It's the smartest way to control your web programs. And Dual LAN with teaming function enabled on this motherboard allows two single connections to act as one single connection for twice the transmission bandwidth, making data transmission more effective.
- ASRock XFast USB Technology - Faster Than Your Imagination!ASRock XFast USB Technology redefines the new standard in high performance computing. Proving once again to be the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock XFast USB Series Motherboards integrate with the latest XFast USB Technology which delivers the world's fastest USB data transfer speed. The ASRock XFast USB technology can boost USB 3.0 performance up to 5X faster!
- Digital PWM Design and V12+2 CPU Power PhaseBy adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the Fatal1ty Series can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor. ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional motherboard is also designed with a V12+2 Power Phase, featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. The Fatal1ty Series offers unmatched overclocking capability and enhanced performance with the lowest temperatures for PC gaming enthusiasts.
- Fatal1ty Mouse PortFatal1ty Mouse Port is a customizable technology for PC gamer that is a part of F-Stream. After plugging the USB mouse into the Fatal1ty Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can use Fatal1ty’s personal preferred mouse polling rate at 500 Hz. F-Stream also provides the flexibility for gamers to adjust the mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz. This is helpful for professional gamers to experience smoother game play and faster response time to the mouse.
- Graphical UEFI – The Revolutionary BIOS InterfaceUnified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a revolutionary BIOS utility which offers tweak-friendly options in an advanced viewing interface. Compared with traditional BIOS design, the latest UEFI utility provides lots improved functions. The major features of UEFI include: graphical visual experience, mouse enabling and support for 3TB bootable HDD.