Radeon RX 5700 XT Phantom Gaming D 8G OC
Turn your PC into a gaming beast with ASRock's Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card. By harnessing the power of 7nm RDNA architecture and GDDR6 memory, it enables smooth, responsive experiences for AAA & esports gaming. Built-in ARGB LEDs support Polychrome SYNC for uniform lighting while the stylish metal backplate offers sturdy protection for the PCB. You can utilize advanced technologies from AMD to get perfect visuals for your gameplay, including Radeon Image Sharpening, FidelityFX and more.
Create your own unique colorful light effects with the integrated ARGB LEDs. It can also be synchronized with your ASRock motherboards that support Polychrome SYNC.
Triple-fan design helps to optimize system cooling to reduce the operating temperature.
Provides more area for the larger heat-sink to enhance the thermal capability to make the graphics card cooler and quieter.
0dB Silent Cooling
This makes the fan stop when the temperature goes low for the complete silence.
Stylish Metal Backplate
With the Phantom Gaming look, the stylish metal backplate on the Phantom Gaming graphics cards makes it more fancy in visual and solid in construction. Otherwise, the thermal pad at the backside also helps to enhance the thermal efficiency.
The intuitive software provides the smart fan speed control and instant performance tweaking.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
AMD Eyefinity technology expands the traditional limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive.
8K Resolution Support
Not only can it handle 4K graphics but also supports the next generation 8K video output for the ultimate visual experience.
Intelligent Sharpening Technology
Radeon Image Sharpening combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.
Stunning Visual Fidelity
FidelityFX is a collection of high-quality post-process effects that automatically collapse multiple effects into fewer shader passes to reduce overhead and free up your GPU for the visceral experience you demand.
No Stuttering, No Tearing—Just Gaming.
Radeon FreeSync¹ and FreeSync 2 HDR² take full advantage of Radeon RX 5700 XT, RX 5700, RX 5500 XT, bringing gamers the best stutter- and tear-free gaming experience with higher refresh rates, lower latency, and 10-bit HDR, available on over 700 monitors.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition gives you more control over your gaming experiences. The software's intuitive interface enables players to stream, share and tweak graphics settings in real-time without missing a second of the action or compromising in-game performance.
- Seize your gaming victories with easy streaming capabilities of Radeon ReLive
- Work smarter and cooler with Radeon Chill—dynamically helping save power while gaming
- Tailor your gameplay with custom profiles and enhance your PC performance with Radeon WattMan³
- Tailor preferences without having to leave your game with Radeon Overlay
- Get Day-0 driver support and more
1. Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon graphics, both with FreeSync support
2. FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support.
3. Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies/multipliers or memory timing/voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability.