Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS GeForce GT 610 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Video Card GT610-2GD3-CSM
- 2GB 64-Bit DDR3
- Core Clock 810 MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Get a taste of DirectX 11 technology with ASUS GeForce 610 VGA card. This entry-level graphics card delivers basic performance to deal with your daily work and entertainment needs. Fanless design and ultra low power consumption make it an ideal choice for HTPC and office where silent and cool operation has high priority. VGA, DVI and HDMI outputs let you easily build multi-display environment for multitasking. Complete with quality and reliability ASUS are known for, this VGA card delivers a solid performance boost for your video/photo editing, web surfing and Window 7 operation.
- Super Alloy PowerThe exclusive alloyed components helps boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability and achieving cooler operation. The chokes’ concrete core eliminates the buzz sound in full load while the capacitors assure a 50,000 hours lifespan - equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
- OdB Silent CoolingSilent passive cooling runs 0dB quiet, perfect for hushed gaming and multimedia joy.
- Low Profile DesignIdeal for home theater PCs and multimedia centers with low profile design and high power efficiency
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy