With great processing power in a mini-ITX form factor, the Asus J1900I-C Intel Celeron J1900 SoC CPU Board is designed for digital signage, kiosks, and everyday computing systems. This board is based on a quad-core Celeron J1900 CPU running at 2.00 GHz with Burst Frequency of 2.41 GHz. This soldered-on SoC also has integrated Intel HD Graphics with support for DirectX 11 and HDMI/VGA dual display outputs. The large gold-colored heatsink passively cools the 10W max TDP CPU for fanless, peaceful computing.
Despite its ultra-compact size, this motherboard also incorporates two SO-DIMM slots, one mini PCIe slot, one PCIe 2.0 x1 slot, and dual SATA 3.0Gb/s connectors. The latest USB 3.0 connectivity, and a legacy COM port, are included at the rear panel. This motherboard is also built with an array of Asus exclusive features, like Network iControl, USB 3.0 Boost, and AI Suite 3, assuring you great experience whether in a system build or in everyday operation.
- CPU and ChipsetThis motherboard features an integrated Intel Celeron Quad-Core Processor J1900 and Intel HD Graphics. This revolutionary 22nm ultra low voltage SoC (System On a Chip) combines superb processing power and advanced HD graphics support in a small, energy-efficient design. Despite its minimal power requirements, it still has the processing power to display the latest DirectX 11 HD graphics. It features support for dual independent displays with resolutions up to 2500x1600.
- High-Quality 5K-Hour Solid State CapacitorsAsus high-quality solid state capacitors assure a 5,000-hour lifespan, equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors. All capacitors pass testing under temperatures as high as 105°C, and meet Japanese industrial standards to provide excellent durability and enhanced thermal capacity.
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support)Asus USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to the already fast USB 3.0 performance. Asus software automatically accelerates the data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
- Network iControlOne click to prioritize network traffic for applications you're currently using, or set up favorite profiles to run at specific times. Avoid network congestion, speed up downloading, and make sure online gaming runs optimized, all through an intuitive user interface.
- AI Suite 3Asus AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive Asus features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages, and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy-to-use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- GreenASUSMotherboards are EU Energy-related Products (ErP) ready, which requires products meet high efficiency standards with regards to energy consumption. This is in line with the Asus vision of creating environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient products through design and innovation that reduce the carbon footprint of products and thus mitigate the ecological impact.