Few things eat computer power quite as fast as graphics displays. With modern multi-CPU systems, the video card can become the bottleneck for your imagery, if one isn't careful. What's a graphics professional or serious gamer to do? Enter Crossfire cards: by ganging two Crossfire-compatible video cards together, you can create your own multiple processor graphics sub-system, utilizing the power of each processor to do part of the work.
With two modern GPUs working together, your images can be higher resolution, faster than ever before -- almost like having a small rendering farm in a box. And it's not just the boards that are smart: the drivers recognize a large number of applications and automatically use the best rendering mode for each. Nor do your Crossfire boards have to be identical: the software will adjust the rendering loads according to each board's capabilities. Thus, you don't have to buy everything all at once if you want to further upgrade your Crossfire graphics system.
This is one serious upgrade in graphics power, so make certain that your motherboard, memory, and power supply are all up to the task. Professionals and serious gamers alike, you're going to like what you see!
- HDCP CapableHDCP Capable
With integrated High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) support, this card allows playback of HD DVDs, Blu-ray Discs and other protected content at full HD resolutions.
- HDR-Enabled with FSAAEnjoy silky-smooth 3D gameplay with the ATI Radeon X1K family’s exclusive support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) with FSAA (Full Screen Anti Aliasing) enabled.
- ATI AvivoATI Avivo sets the bar for advanced imaging and video quality. Integrated into ATI's latest generation of graphics products, ATI Avivo delivers HDTV and next-generation HD disc capabilities with vibrant, sharp images, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by ATI. ATI Avivo also enables universal, professional-quality connectivity for TVs and displays, ensuring the ultimate digital entertainment experience on your PC.
- Plug-and-Play (Native) CrossFire SupportBased on the same technology used with ATI-based commercial flight simulators, ATI CrossFire soars into a new dimension of graphics capability with multiple graphics processing units (GPUs) working together in your PC. The new Plug-and-Play (native) CrossFire support simplifies setup without requiring dedicated slave or master hardware. The 24-bit connection enables high resolutions and refresh rates.
- ASUS SplendidThis breathtaking ASUS innovation brings your video viewing experience to the next level. Built into the ASUS graphics card driver, the ASUS Splendid video enhancement technology detects the activation and usage of video applications and automatically optimizes image quality for the best visual results.
- Windows Vista ReaATI is working in partnership with Microsoft to unlock the potential of the new Windows Aero 3D desktop using ATI’s high performance graphics processors, including the Radeon X1950 PRO. Don't let graphics be a barrier to a premium experience - upgrade to ATI. Windows Vista, powered by ATI, is a new visual dimension for business and personal computing.