- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Athena Power AP-AT30 300W AT Power Supply
- 115 / 230 V 50/60 Hz
In compliance with AT standards – which have been in the market since 1980s, and are still strong in today's industry – the Athena Power AP-AT30 is a great selection for many industry machines, such as accounting systems, automatic control machines, and storage PCs. The AT Power Supply functions differently than its younger counterpart, the ATX, by being able to power on manually with a power switch. Having this type of control is necessary for the safety of heavy or delicate machinery that interacts together. This unit has also boosted the wattage to 300 to give the machines more power to run on.
- Compliant with AT StandardsWorks with older industry systems, from robotic drills to essential medical equipment.
- 300W OutputHigher than in commonly found PSUs, for more headroom for better stability and control.
- Industry-Class ReliabilityOver-voltage- and short-circuit protections ensure first-class protection for your components. 100% burn-in test under high ambient temperature (50°C), and 100% Hi-pot test with a Vacuum-impregnated transformer that is 100% Hi-pot tested, guarantee unmatched durability and reliability you can count on.
- Efficient CoolingThe quality fan delivers efficient and quiet cooling for better acoustic comfort and reliability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by AyaGroup Return Policy