Effortlessly build a powerful, easy-to-use basic business network at an affordable price.
The Cisco 200 Series SLM2024T-NA Smart Gigabit Switch combines powerful network performance, reliability and all essential network management features you need for a solid business network. It speeds up file transfer rate, extends wireless operation range, helps improve slow and sluggish networks, and keeps your vital business applications available. It boasts an array of security features to maintain a high level of security for your business. It provides basic management and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches.
Additionally, its simple-to-use web-based utility and an array of exclusive Cisco features – like Cisco Discovery Protocol, and Cisco Smartports etc., enable you to easily deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network. It’s energy efficient and eco-friendly.
Note: The SLM2024T-NA Smart Gigabit Switch includes 24 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, 2 x RJ-45 uplink connectors and 2 x mini-GBIC expansion slots.
- High-speed connectivityWhether you need basic high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, the SLM2024T-NA Gigabit Switch meets all your business needs. It can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. The high-speed connectivity helps speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive. Moreover, it can work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are.
- Maximum network securityThe SLM2024T-NA Gigabit Switch provides security and network management features you need to maintain a high level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. It provides integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network. The denial-of-service (DOS) attack prevention increases network uptime in the presence of an attack.
- Unified communicationsThe SLM2024T-NA Gigabit Switch includes QoS features to allow you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions - such as IP telephony and video surveillance - onto a single Ethernet network. It provides native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
- Easy configuration and managementThe SLM2024T-NA Gigabit Switch is easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP-MED) automatically detect all the devices connected to your network and then automatically configure themselves for the appropriate connectivity and instruct the devices to use appropriate voice VLAN or QoS parameters. Cisco Smartports technology provides for more advanced capabilities and hands-on control by automatically configuring ports with specific levels of security, QoS, and availability according to the type of connected device, based on Cisco best practices and pretested configurations. The Cisco FindIT Network Discovery utility offers simple-to-use web-based interfaces for easy network deployment, management and troubleshooting.
- Energy efficientThe SLM2024T-NA Gigabit Switch is designed to be energy efficient and eco-friendly without compromising performance. It can automatically power down on Gigabit Ethernet ports when a link is not active. The support for Energy-Efficient Ethernet improves the efficiency of network equipment, and provides standardized signaling mechanisms, which can enable rapid transitions between normal operation and low power idle (LPI) states in systems on either end of the physical layer link. The embedded intelligence helps adjust power based on cable length. The fanless design reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation.