Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core i3-7350K Kaby Lake Dual-Core 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 60W BX80677I37350K Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 630
- OS Support - Windows 10 only
- Processor Base Frequency 4.2 GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 630
- Unlocked Processor
- DDR4 & DDR3L Support
- Display Resolution up to 4096 x 2304
- Socket LGA 1151
- Cooler / thermal paste not included
7TH GEN INTEL CORE i3 PROCESSORS
The 7th generation Intel Core i3 processors deliver powerful performance and seamless computing. You can work, play, and create as quickly and seamlessly as your heart desires. Enjoy smooth streaming and brilliant HD entertainment with immersive, full-screen 4K and 360° viewing.
Features and Performance
The Speed You Need
Equipped with rapid responsiveness, the 7th generation Intel Core i3 processors have the power and speed to keep up with your demands. Open files and programs quickly, plus seamlessly switch between applications and web pages without delay.
Experience ultra high-definition content with the clarity and sharpness of 4K resolution.* Featuring 4x more pixels than full HD screens, you will get crisper, clearer images for an immersive viewing like never before.
Today’s PCs are more hassle-free than ever – log on to quickly and easily with facial recognition technology, get 0.5 second wake, and never feel weighed down with new razor-thin devices.
Hardware-based Features Mitigate Threats
The 7th Gen Intel Core i3 processors offer hardware-level security features that strengthen the protection of your enabled security software. Hardware-based security helps you compute with greater peace of mind. Security features include:
- Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) that help applications protect your system and your data.
- Intel Memory Protection Extensions help protect application’s run time integrity.
- Intel Device Protection Technology with BIOS Guard and Intel Device Protection Technology with Boot Guard help protect your system during boot.
- Intel Platform Trust Technology provides a critical component to help in protecting your system boot integrity.
Windows 10 Runs Best on Intel Core Processors
It’s a new day for computer users. Enjoy new ways to use - and interact with - your computer. Get higher performance, an enhanced user experience, and superior entertainment.
* Intel technologies' features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at //www.intel.com.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ARTS Return Policy