With its advanced technologies and industry-leading components, the CORSAIR HX Series HX1050 delivers legendary performance and reliability. It delivers high efficiency for lower energy consumption and less heat generation. An ultra-quiet 140mm fan delivers near-silent operation, while the Zero RPM Fan Mode ensures that the fan doesn’t even spin until the power supply is under heavy loads. The semi-modular design with low-profile black cables allows you fast, neat builds. In addition, it features a single+12V rail, delivering up to 90% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions, and is fully compatible with Intel's fouth-generation Core series processors.
- Single +12V railA dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration, and the maximum compatibility, with the latest graphics cards and other components.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified efficiencyThe 80 PLUS GOLD certified power supply provides ultra-high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving you money on your electric bill, reducing heat in your computer's system, and prolonging its life.
- Zero RPM Fan ModeThe efficient design of the HX1050 means minimal excess heat generation. The fan doesn't even need to spin under low- to medium loads. And when you're pushing it hard, the thermal sensor controls the fan speed to ensure that it gets the cooling it needs without any extra noise.
- Ultra-quiet 140mm fanIt features an ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan that delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying the fan speed in response to temperature.
- Modular cable designYou can use only the cables you need, and leave the rest in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds. The low-profile, flat-cable design reduces air friction, and helps maximize the airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Heavy-duty protectionsOver-voltage, over-current, under-voltage, and short-circuit protections provide the maximum safety to your critical system components.