Date Joined: 05/26/11
Pros: - All of the things
Cons: - None
Pros: - Modular = best
- Never had a problem since Day 1
- Way more power than even 4 way SLi/Crossfire will ever need (with adapters)
Overall Review: I don't care what system you think you're putting together. Let's put it this way. Here is my system's specs:
- Intel Core i7 4790K OC @ 4.8GHZ
- 16GB DDR3 2133 RAM
- 512 GB ADATA SX900 SSD (C:\ drive)
- 1TB Seagate Barracuda Hard drive (Backup)
- 2x4TB WD Black Scorpio in RAID 0 (8TB)
- Asus GTX 980 Ti 6GB GPU
- Asus Maximus 7 Hero ATX Motherboard
- Corsair H110 240mm Liquid Cooler
With stress tests and everything near maxed, I don't pull over 350w from the wall. Don't ever buy these ridiculously high wattage PSUs. You are wasting your money.
Pros: - Its the 2nd most powerful GPU I've ever owned.
- In terms of processing power, never had an issue
Cons: - My only complaint isn't related to the unit. The GTX 980 in my rig did not have enough RAM (Can you believe it?) to run max graphics GTA V at 1440p above 30 frames. 1080p runs perfectly fine between 45-60. I was asking alot for high end gaming at 2K with 4GB RAM, so I am not docking a point.
Pros: - Silent.
- Included fans also near silent
Cons: - Like most CPU Water Coolers, its a bit of a chore to install on your board PROPERLY, specifically to the case itself.
Pros: - Has no issues handling any disk I have thrown at it
Cons: - Not specific to this unit, but the overall cost of Blu-Ray Burners.
Pros: - Moves air like a leaf blower. Can feel constant flow behind the tower.
- Ascetically pleasing design
Cons: - My 4-pin adapter was slightly cracked, but i wasn't using it anyway, and its not enough to dock an egg off.
Pros: - I have tried, but I cannot max this CPU out, excluding stress tests.
- This beast has handled anything I have thrown at it and asked for seconds.
- The Overclock. Oh its good.
Cons: - Nothing. Its a K Series i7.
Overall Review: I have raised the base and boost clock both by 400Mhz in my PC with stable speeds at both. With how powerful it is, since the day I got it, it has NEVER turbo'd up. I can't push the thing that hard, and I have tried my damnedest.
Pros: - 4TB. Never need to empty that Recycle Bin.
- Black edition are better at more performance and better designed for 24 hour performance (Don't expect any non-server drive to run continuously until the day it dies. You will destroy the drive doing that.
Cons: - Its price point hurts, but you could get cheaper drives if you want to sacrifice performance and stability for price.
Overall Review: I have 2 of these in RAID 0. I used this as a mass install drive for non-essential programs like games or virtual PCs, and for backup. My tests show this RAID is about ~50% faster than their non-RAID speeds. Plus its fun to say "I got a 8TB drive on my PC." I do not recommend RAID 0 for your boot drive, which this isn't in my PC.
Pros: - It's a HERO board. The features and software available for the board is fantastic.
- Nothing was skimped in the design of the unit.
Cons: - Probably overkill for what I needed it for
- Most people don't need a board this powerful or with this many features.
Pros: - It works like a charm
- Packaged well, with great accessories & bracket if need
Overall Review: I used this as my C:\ Drive in my "Dream Machine". Never had a problem since the day I got it. I will NEVER use a HDD for a C:\ drive if I can help it
Pros: - Works like a charm
- Stronger than cheapo USB adapters
Cons: - None so far
Pros: - Removable Hard Drive cage
- Spacious room
- Cutout for running wires behind motherboard
- Cheap for features
Cons: - The top panel is hard to get off. I broke some of the pega that hold the top on the 1st case I got in
Pros: - It works!
- Easy to setup
- Near the max speed of USB 2.0 for transfers
Cons: - It looks like I could break it with mental thought alone. It looks like any bending force would snap this like a twig
Overall Review: Works, but looks like it was put together by hand, so there are physical imperfections, like the whole unit not sitting flat on the table. That being said, it works great
Pros: - 6ft
Overall Review: There is nothing good or bad to say about this product, as it is only a power cord.
Pros: - High tense mid-late gameplay
- Any game with a traitor/saboteur is awesome (and tests friendships)
- Not too hard to learn such a complicated game
Cons: - Them $#%! catapults. They will get you
- Game is not 1st time player friendly
- It is better to watch a round be played 1st then jump right in
Overall Review: After watching this being played on Table Flip, I knew we needed to get this game. We have a board game night with my friends once a week, and this is in the rotation, and very nicely so!
Pros: - Good price for a USB hard drive
- Standard good ol' hard drive
- USB 3.0
- Got it on sale
- ITS BLUE!
Cons: - Nothing from usage
- The cord isn't blue as well
Overall Review: There is nothing wrong or great about this product. Its a USB hard drive, it is my favorite color, and it works great
Pros: - Quad core
- Decent integrated graphics. Better than intel up to probably their HD 5000 series
- Good price
Cons: - The whole FM2 line get really hot if you use the stock fan and don't change BIOS fan settings
- Stock heatsink & fan of FM2 isn't good enough
Overall Review: - I have the 8570D in dual graphics with a Radeon HD 6570 and get most games to run on mid/high, but not ultra, settings. This is a good entry gamer processor IF you want a dual graphics system. Otherwise, get the Athlon 760k and a dedicated GPU with the extra cash
Pros: -Worked great when I 1st used it
Cons: -Power adapter stopped working after 1 use
Pros: - Amazingly fast boot with the SSD
- Suprisingly powerful for low power i3
- Graphics are decent to play most games on low/medium
- Small, and easy to move and carry around in storage
Cons: - None for its size or purpose
Overall Review: This works great as a HTPC or a full PC on the road if a laptop or tablet isn't your thing
Pros: - It is a functioning HDMI cord
Cons: - Nothing on the part of the cord
Pros: - Easy to maintain rotation
- Suprisingly effective
- Easy to comprehend
- Quick and easy to workout with
Cons: - Hard to keep momentum going during 1st uses
- Difficult to start if you lose the string
Overall Review: A good hand, wrist, and arm exercise to do in down time. It does not require you to stop whatever you're doing to perform, as it takes a few seconds to setup and about 1 minute of work to get a small workout in. It is also a good stress reliever
Pros: - Havent' had a problem with it
Overall Review: Used in a build for a local organization's office PC. Only needed 4GB, as they did nothing beyond MS Office and basic programs. If you plan on doing anything beyond standard PC usage, like rendering or gaming, get 8GB, or 2 of these if thats cheaper than 2x4GB DDR3 1600
Pros: - More I/O than I will ever need
- ITX, say no more
- Haswell support
Overall Review: Used in a build for a local organization. The PC had to be small for space reasons, so an ITX slim PC was built. This was the best budget ITX board that didn't reduce features or I/O ports for cost.
Pros: -Intellipower is power-efficient
- Good price when purchased (was on sale)
Overall Review: Used this hard drive for the main drive of an office PC for a local organization. They complained in the past their old hard drive was loud, so it was either get a 5400RPM or this. Obviously, this was the better choice
Pros: -1 TB
- Rather robust. The outer shell fells like if I dropped it, it would hold up nicely
- USB 3.0 is fast
Cons: - Requires a dedicated wall jack to power
Overall Review: Used this as a backup hard drive for a local organization. They had no backup set in case of drive failure, which was possible since their previous PC had a board failure. Luckily, the data was recoverable, and after stressing the need for backups, found this acceptable since it would be attached to the PC for its lifetime of use.