The DFI LANParty UT nF4 Ultra-D, like other members of DFI's vaunted LANParty series motherboards, was built for the ultimate gamers and overclockers. While most manufacturers provide opportunities for tweaking options, there are few that really cater their option set to allow serious changes by the aggressive end user. This board is going to make serious waves. The board's layout makes connections a snap, and it's easy to find all the sockets and connectors for ease of installation and modification.
Powered by NVIDIA's acclaimed nForce4 Ultra chipset and featuring support for AMD's powerful lineup of Socket 939 processors and DDR400 dual channel memory, DFI's peerless workmanship ensures that this glow-in-the-blacklight, exceedingly modifiable motherboard has the top-class stability and extreme overclockability for the raw power desired by today's gamers. Tweaking is made simple with the extensive BIOS setting options. Other advanced features include 4 SATA connectors with RAID support, 8-channel onboard audio, dual Gigabyte LAN ports and FireWire IEEE1394a support.
- NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ChipsetThe NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra media and communications processor (MCP) delivers unbelievable PC performance with PCI Express graphics support and cutting-edge features including SATA with RAID support and NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet with TCP/IP acceleration and NV firewall. The NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra chipset ensures maximum PC performance with future-proofing features for the demands of tomorrow.
- DXG (Dual Xpress Graphics) SupportDXG provides freedom and flexibility with the utilization of the PCIe interface. With the extra PCI Express x16 slot, an additional PCIe graphics card can be installed for a dual VGA solution in a single motherboard.
- Excellent Build Quality and Board LayoutThe DFI LANParty UT nF4 Ultra-D is built to perfection with high quality UV reactive slots and a magnetic-levitate chipset heatsink fan. DFI features a board layout with unique DIMM slot positioning to promote and release air flow for cooler running components.
- 100% Japanese-made Capacitors and 3-Phase PWMA 3-phase PWM design for processor VRM (voltage regulator module) enhances system stability and reliability under heavy-loading and overclocking. The heatsinks attached to the MOSFETs ensure temperatures to stay comfortably cool even under full loads. All capacitors are 100% Japanese-made for the highest quality.
- Karajan Module with 8-Channel Onboard Audio8-channel audio support and coaxial S/PDIF in/out interfaces are joined by the isolated onboard audio Codec on the Karajan audio module for enhanced signal-to-noise performance and amazing sounding audio.
- Extensive BIOS Options and CMOS ReloadedDFI’s enthusiast-friendly BIOS allows fine-tuning of the motherboard through extensive BIOS tweaking options, such as memory timings and voltage levels. CMOS Reloaded enables the saving, renaming and recalling of different BIOS settings for easier tweaking and overclocking.