Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA 550 B3, 80 Plus BRONZE 550W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-B3-0550-V1
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors on mainboard ensure long-term reliability.
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
INTRODUCING THE EVGA B3 POWER SUPPLIES
EVGA Bronze power supplies have become synonymous with industry-leading stability, performance, and value. With the B3 power supplies, EVGA now adds fully modular cables, the ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System, even tighter voltage regulation (<2%), and a Long Life Sleeve Bearing Fan for ultra-quiet performance with an increased lifespan. Even more impressive, these power supplies continue to get shorter compared to its predecessors. Backed by EVGA's 5 Year Global Warranty, the EVGA B3 lineup will give you peace of mind for years to come.
Join the evolution of the Bronze age.
BIG PACKAGE, SMALL SIZE
No, it's not magic. Despite adding more features and increased performance, the EVGA B3 lineup is shorter than most of its competitors. At only 150mm long (450B3, 550B3, 650B3) and 160mm long (750B3, 850B3), you'll notice the extra space in your case, but you won't miss any performance or functionality.
SILENCE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE GOLDEN
The EVGA B3 power supplies feature a Long Life Sleeve Bearing Fan, resulting in quieter operation and a longer lifespan. Alternatively, flip on the EVGA ECO mode for fully silent operation at low to medium loads.
NEXT GEN PERFORMANCE
Featuring Japanese capacitors on the mainboard, the B3 lineup takes the already efficient B2 series and makes it even better with near-Silver efficiency and less than 2% ripple. These power supplies have up to 88% efficiency!
FULLY MODULAR DESIGN
Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving case airflow. Available on all B3 models.
|AC Input||100 - 240 VAC, 10A, 50 - 60 Hz|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Gamemax Return Policy