Get the weapon of choice - the EVGA GeForce GTX 660. It takes NVIDIA Kepler-powered graphics cards to new levels of affordability while retaining class-leading performance and power efficiency, making it a perfect upgrade for budget gamers. It delivers the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability. In addition, the excellent ACX cooler speeds up heat dissipation for your video card.
- Excellent ACX CoolerThe EVGA ACX is more efficient at dissipating heat. It dramatically lowers temperature at a low noise level, ensuring stable graphics performance.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but also for optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation, and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world-class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant, power-efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or the web while you are gaming.
- NVIDIA SLI TECHNOLOGYUsed by the most demanding gamers worldwide, SLI lets you link up to three GeForce GTX 660 units together for astounding performance. And with NVIDIA’s track record for fast and frequent software updates, you’ll not only get the best performance in existing games, but also in future games.