A new addition to the GeForce 700 series lineup, the EVGA GeForce GTX 760 is a serious piece of equipment for a serious gamer. Built on the highly acclaimed NVIDIA 28nm Kepler architecture, the EVGA GeForce GTX 760 boasts game-changing performance and advanced gaming technologies; giving you the performance edge you need to game at high settings and resolutions. Full set of GTX features like GeForce Experience, GPU 2.0, PhysX, 3D Vision Surround and more offer you more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
Beyond raw performance, this model is equipped with EVGA's redefining ACX Cooling design. This award-winning cooling solution drastically lowers GPU, MOSFET, and memory temperature; all while providing increased durability, lifespan, and optimized acoustics -- bringing your gaming experience to a new level.
- EVGA ACX CoolerEVGA is introducing a brand new cooling design; the EVGA ACX Cooler. This revolutionary double-ball bearing design offers a 40% increase in heatsink volume, 15% average lower GPU and memory temperatures, and double ball-bearing fans with an average lifespan of 12 years. This is a four times longer lifespan vs. competitors sleeve-bearing fans! Not to mention this fan is silent, in fact it is 15% quieter on average!
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with even more advanced controls like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage to ensure the GPU works with ultimate performance.
- GeForce ExperienceThe easiest way to optimize your games and keep your drivers up to date, the GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you’ll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or web while you are gaming.
- TXAA Anti-AliasingAnti-aliasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new antialiasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post-processing for the highest-edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.