A new weapon of choice for gamers, the EVGA GeForce GTX 760 graphics card hits the sweet point of PC gaming with great performance at a competitive price. Based on the NVIDIA Kepler GPU, the Galaxy 04G-P4-3768-KR is built around 1152 CUDA processors and 2GB/256-bit GDDR5 memory, giving you the performance you need to game stutter-free at high settings. This card is factory overclocked to 1085MHz Base Clock (standard 980MHz), and 1150MHz Boost Clock (standard 1033MHz), for smoother gameplay. The award-winning ACX cooling solution keeps you card nice and cool. It's also stacked with unique gaming technologies that make it fast, such as GPU BOOST 2.0, NVIDIA Adaptive V-Sync, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, and NVIDIA PhysX.
- ACX CoolingThe new double ball bearing ACX cooler from EVGA redefines traditional enthusiast coolers. Starting with a 40% increase in heatsink volume, the EVGA ACX is more efficient at dissipating heat, allowing for 15% lower GPU temperatures. EVGA also spent time to ensure that even the fan blades were of the highest quality: with a 700% increase in strength, and 25% lower weight when compared to competitors' dual fan designs. This makes the fans 20% more efficient by requiring lower power levels. Of course, EVGA is also using double ball bearing fans which offer a 12-year lifespan, this is four times longer when compared to competitors! Don't settle for the low-quality materials found in competitors' cooling solutions on your high-end product; EVGA offers the best!
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls – like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage – to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with up to Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or web while you are gaming.
- Two New Anti-Aliasing Modes: FXAA and TXAA TechnologyAnti-aliasing smoothes out jagged edges but can be demanding on framerates. FXAA (Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing) is a new anti-aliasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, TXAA (Temporal Anti-Aliasing), is an in-game option that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.