- $9.99 Shipping ()
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 220-P2-1000-XR 80+ PLATINUM 1000W Fully Modular EVGA ECO Mode Includes FREE Power On Self Tester Power Supply
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +5V@20A, +3.3V@20A, +12V@83.3A, -12V@0.5A, +5Vsb@2.5A
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W Platinum Power Supply
EVGA adds a platinum series power supply to its full line with the SuperNOVA 1000 P2. This Power supply is 80 PLUS Platinum rated with an efficiency of 92% under typical loads. The new ECO Thermal Control Fan System offers Fan RPM modes to provide zero fan noise during low load operations. This provides improved efficiency for longer operation, less power consumption, reduced energy costs and minimal heat dissipation. Backed by a 10-year warranty, gain peace of mind from the heart of your system and power up with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2!
- 80 PLUS Platinum high efficiency power supply certified @ 50% load (92% Efficiency)
- Superior vertical double layer main transformer
- Dual Thermal Control System provides custom Fan RPM modes
- ECO Intelligent Thermal Control Fan system (Zero Fan Noise < 45°C)
- Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors improves long-term reliability
- High Amperage Single-Rail Design for maximum power and efficiency
- Over Power/Under Power/Over Voltage/Short Circuit protections built in
- Fully modular cable design (Improve airflow/cable management)
JonnyGURU Total Score 9.7
Heavy-Duty Protections, Including:
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- OPP (Over Power Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
|AC Input||100 - 240VAC, 15A, 50 - 60Hz|
|Output Power||1000W @ +50C|
1 x 23.6" (m)
1 x 600mm (m)
2 x 29.5" (m)
2 x 750mm (m)
2 x 29.5", 35.4" (m) 4 x 29.5" (m)
2 x 750mm, 900mm (m) 4 x 750mm (m)
2 x 21.6", 25.5", 29.5" (m) 2 x 21.6", 25.5" (m)
2 x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm (m) 2 x 550mm, 650mm (m)
|Four-Pin Peripheral Cable||
1 x 21.6", 25.5", 29.5" (m) 1 x 21.6", 25.5" (m) (f)
1 x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm (m) 1 x 550mm, 650mm (m) (f)
|Aux. Cable||1 x 4" 1 x 100mm|
1 x 59" (m)
1 x 1500mm (m)
The EVGA ECO Thermal Control System provides silent operation at low loads, improved efficiency and longer life span of the fan. Reduce ambient noise and energy costs for your total operation with the EVGA Thermal Control System.
A single +12V rail offers the best power output, rail stability and compatibility with the latest hardware. EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W provides up to 83.3A on a single rail!
Full DC to DC, LLC resonant circuit design improves efficiency.
Fully modular designs allow every single cable to be removed from the power supply for ease of installation and removal. You can also leave off unnecessary cables to reduce case clutter and maximize case airflow.
80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn't wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load this power supply is 92% efficient or higher.
Run multiple NVIDIA graphics cards for the ultimate gaming experience. The SuperNOVA 1000W gives you the power you need to drive these demanding systems and achieve the best overclocks.
Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese solid state capacitors.
A high-quality dual-ball bearing fan gives the SuperNOVA 1000W an excellent thermal and acoustic profile, and its high reliability ensures a long PSU lifetime.
EVGA FAMILY OF POWER SUPPLIES
|1000 G2||1000 P2||1300 G2||1600 G2|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||3.3 x 5.9 x 7.8 inches (85 x 150 x 200mm)||3.3 x 5.9 x 7.8 inches (85 x 150 x 200mm)||3.3 x 5.9 x 7.8 inches (85 x 150 x 200mm)||3.3 x 5.9 x 7.8 inches (85 x 150 x 200mm)|
|Continuous Power Output (at 122°F (50°C))||1000 Watts||1000 Watts||1300 Watts||1600 Watts|
|Fan Size||140mm Double Ball Bearing||140mm Double Ball Bearing||140mm Double Ball Bearing||140mm Double Ball Bearing|
|Warranty||10 Years||10 Years||10 Years||10 Years|
|100% Japanese Capacitors||No||Yes||No||No|
|Cable Configuration||Full Modular||Full Modular||Full Modular||Full Modular|
|80 PLUS Certification||Gold||Platinum||Gold||Gold|
|Efficiency at 115V||90%||92%||90%||90%|
|Efficiency at 230V||92%||94%||92%||92%|
To wrap up, the EVGA P2-1000 should be your first choice if you want to buy a high-end PSU at a really good price and cherish ten worry-free years.
This unit is, quite simply, amazing. It's powerful, stable, and has the build quality to last for decades.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 10 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 10 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy