Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model KHX1600C9D3K4/16GX
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.65V
Kingston proudly introduces HyperX DDR3 memory, the latest generation of DDR memory technology. Like all Kingston HyperX products, DDR3 modules are specifically engineered and designed to meet the rigorous requirements of PC enthusiasts. DDR3 memory offers faster speeds, lower latencies, higher data bandwidths and lower power consumption than DDR2.
This dual-channel HyperX memory kit is Intel XMP-Certified, and runs at a latency timing of 9-9-9-27 at 1.65V operating voltage for Intel dual-channel Sandy Bridge P67 or Z68 platforms.
- HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) PC3-12800 (1600MHz) Dual-channel Desktop KitThese high performance modules have been tested to run at DDR3-1600 at a latency timing of 9-9-9-27 at 1.65V. All HyperX modules are built from quality components that meet or exceed Kingston’s strict engineering requirements of stability, high frequency and low latency.
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory ProfilesIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers – easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy