Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel 545s 2.5" 512GB SATA III 64-Layer 3D NAND TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDSC2KW512G8X1
- For those who demand reliable performance and value
- A cost-effective HDD replacement, delivering quicker boot and application-load-file-transfer times
- Features 64-layer Intel 3D NAND technology
- Supports AES 256-bit self-encryption
- Easy to install into any SATA-based computer
For those who demand value and performance, the new Intel® SSD, featuring 64-layer Intel® 3D NAND technology, offers a cost-effective and efficient replacement for traditional hard disk drives (HDD).
Optimize your PC by replacing your HDD with an Intel® 3D NAND SSD. With performance faster than an HDD, you’ll see quicker boot-ups, more responsive applications and faster file-transfers for less waiting and more doing.
Gain confidence with Intel’s industry leading quality and reliability. Intel® 3D NAND SSDs support AES 256-bit self-encryption and are backed by a 5-year limited warranty from the world leader in innovation.
The standard 2.5-inch form factor fits easily into most PCs. With Intel® Data Migration Software, copying data from your old drive to the SSD is simple and capacity configurations. Choose from 2.5-inch or M.2 form factors in a variety of capacities — up to 2TB — that are easy to install into any SATA-based PC.
Copyright © 2017 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel. Experience What's Inside and the Intel. Experience What's Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Hongkong Store Return Policy