- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Celeron 430 Conroe-L Single-Core 1.8 GHz LGA 775 35W BX80557430 Processor
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- 800 MHz FSB
- 65nm Conroe-L 35W
- 512KB L2 Cache
The Celeron 430 from Intel is a great introduction to the world of 64-bit computing. Built with the Intel 64 architecture, it can handle all of today’s 32-bit applications and provide a bridge to tomorrow’s 64-bit world. The 800MHz FSB works with Intel's Smart Memory Access to maximize data availability to the processor by pre-fetching data from system memory.
In today's digital world, multimedia is king. Intel’s Advanced Digital Media boost improves media performance in video, audio and editing applications. Pushing executions to 1 per clock cycle, performance is improved in two ways. The number of operations is doubled since it isn’t skipping cycles anymore, and with today’s faster processors, there are more clock cycles in a given time period.
- Intel Celeron ProcessorThe Intel Celeron processor delivers a balanced level of proven technology and exceptional value for desktop PCs. Based on a new energy-efficient microarchitecture, this Celeron processor enables smaller, quieter, and more capable desktop PCs.
- Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T)Enhances next-generation IA-32 platforms with 64-bit addressability and related instructions, allowing flexibility for both 64-bit and 32-bit applications and operating systems.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ARTS Return Policy