Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Celeron E3200 Wolfdale Dual-Core 2.4 GHz LGA 775 65W BX80571E3200 Processor
OUT OF STOCK.
- 800 MHz FSB
- 45nm Wolfdale 65W
- 1MB L2 Cache
Give your basic computing experience a boost with the Intel Celeron 2.4GHz processor. You’ll enjoy having more power for today’s games and programs. The efficient 45nm hafnium-based design allows you to run multiple demanding applications with greater ease. The dual cores built in one package allow your system to process more information in less time.
Celeron technologies also let you get more done with reduced power consumption. Take advantage of Intel Wide Dynamic Execution for more processed instructions per clock cycle. Intel Smart Memory Access optimizes data bandwidth. Smart Cache provides a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem while Advanced Digital Media Boost accelerates overall system performance across your popular applications.
All of this raw power is accompanied by a thermal solution made specifically for this processor for lower temperatures. Experience the convenience, versatility and power of Intel Celeron processors today at a price you’ll love!
- Specialized Dual-core MicroarchitectureThe dual-core Intel Celeron processor includes two execution cores in a single processor to enable execution of parallel threads or applications on separate cores, resulting in revolutionary dual-core performance, breakthrough processor energy efficiency and exceptional system response when running multi-threaded or multiple demanding applications simultaneously. The innovative 45nm dual-core technology optimizes thermal performance for reduced power consumption and noise.
- Intel Advanced Smart CacheIntel Advanced Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared L2 cache to each processor core based on workload. This efficient, multi-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from fast L2 cache, resulting in significantly reduced latency for frequently used data and improved performance.
- Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T)Intel EM64T provides an enhancement to Intel 32-bit architecture by enabling the mobile processor platform to access larger amounts of memory. With appropriate 64-bit supporting hardware and software, platforms based on an Intel processor supporting Intel EM64T can enable use of extended virtual and physical memory.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST)EIST allows the system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency to decrease average power consumption and average heat production. Combined with existing power saving features, EIST may provide an excellent balance between providing power when you need it and conserving power when you don’t.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy