Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 - Core 2 Duo Conroe Dual-Core 2.66 GHz LGA 775 65W Processor - BX80557E6700
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1066 MHz FSB
- 65nm Conroe 65W
- 4M shared L2 Cache
The Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 processor features two independent processor cores, built on the innovative Intel Core microarchitecture. This one processor, features two cores operating at 2.66GHz with a full 4MB L2 cache and a 1066MHz FSB provides truly parallel computing for enhanced multi-application performance. Other features, including Intel Wide Dynamic Execution, Intel Smart Memory Access, Intel Advanced Smart Cache and Intel Digital Media Boost, all help the processor do more in less time. PC users are running multiple, intense software applications simultaneously and demanding more on hardware resources. In office, PC usage has changed from data entry and word processing to e-Commerce, online collaboration and an ever-increasing need for continual security and virus protection.
In the home, interests have shifted from low-bandwidth photos and Internet surfing to downloading and viewing high definition videos as well as advanced photo and video editing. The all-new Intel Core 2 Duo processor was developed to meet all these demands.
- Dual-Core Processing with 4MB L2 CacheThe Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 processor features two independent processor cores in one physical package running at 2.66GHz with a full 4MB L2 cache and a 1066MHz FSB to provide truly parallel computing for enhanced multi-application performance.
- Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT)With Intel VT, one hardware platform functions as multiple "virtual" platforms. For business, Intel VT offers improved manageability, limiting downtime and maintaining worker productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions. In the home, Intel VT allows creating unique user environments for multiple family members using the same platform simultaneously.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology SupportMultiple performance modes enable optimum performance at the lowest power, using real-time dynamic switching of the voltage and frequency between multiple performance modes based on CPU demands.
- Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T)Intel EM64T provides an enhancement to Intel 32-bit architecture by enabling the desktop processor platform to access larger amounts of memory. With appropriate 64-bit supporting hardware and software, platforms based on an Intel processor supporting Intel EM64T can enable use of extended virtual and physical memory.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy