Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.66 GHz LGA 1156 95W BX80605I5750 Processor
- 45nm Lynnfield 95W
- 8MB L3 Cache
Upgrade your system with the Core i5-750 and own the processor that speeds up when you do. These CPU powerhouses are designed to handle the intense compute and visualization workloads like video games and image editing applications. Core i5 processors allow you to multitask faster and unleash powerful media creation tools.
Best of all, the 8MB of Intel Smart Cache gives you blazing speeds you never realized were possible. Take advantage of Intel Turbo Boost technology which dynamically accelerates CPU performance to match your workload. The Integrated Memory Controller optimizes data bandwidth with two channels.
Smart Cache provides a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem while the Core microarchitecture accelerates overall system performance across your applications through energy efficiency. Add the Intel Core i5-750 to your system and you’ll never look back. Experience the convenience, versatility and raw power of Intel Core i5 processors today!
Learn more about Intel-powered ultrabooks. Check out our Ultrabooks store page.
- Intel Core i5 Quad-core ProcessorWith four processing cores, the multitasking monster Quad-Core Intel Core i5 processor delivers fourfold the performance on highly-threaded applications, taking your desktop PC experience into a completely new realm of mega power. The powerful processor delivers serious performance on the ultra-demanding games of today and tomorrow. The innovative 45nm quad-core technology optimizes thermal performance for reduced power consumption and noise.
- Intel Advanced Smart CacheIntel Advanced Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared L2 cache to each processor core based on workload. This efficient, multi-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from fast L2 cache, resulting in significantly reduced latency for frequently used data and improved performance.
- Intel Turbo Boost technologyIntel Turbo Boost technology maximizes speed for demanding applications, dynamically accelerating performance to match your workload-more performance when you need it the most.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST)EIST allows the system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency to decrease average power consumption and average heat production. Combined with existing power saving features, EIST may provide an excellent balance between providing power when you need it and conserving power when you don’t.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
- Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT)With Intel VT, one hardware platform functions as multiple "virtual" platforms. For business, Intel VT offers improved manageability, limiting downtime and maintaining worker productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions. In the home, Intel VT allows creating unique user environments for multiple family members using the same platform simultaneously.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by E.O.L. Tech Inc,. Return Policy