Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core i7-965 Extreme Edition Bloomfield Quad-Core 3.2 GHz LGA 1366 130W BX80601965 Desktop Processor
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 3-9 days.
- 45nm Bloomfield 130W
- 8MB L3 Cache
- 4 x 256KB L2 Cache
Crush your enemies, climb the tower of paperwork, or do both at the same time. Intel's Core i7 processor not only makes it possible, it makes it easy. The Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 has quad cores that run at 3.2GHz and shares 8MB of L3 cache.
Quad cores means true multi-tasking and multi-threading. One core handles the usual action on your operating system, while the second can play a DVD on the TV, the third download a file from internet, and the fourth one sends audio to the kids in another room with no lags or stutters. All this is made easier with Intel’s advanced Digital Media Boost.
With Intel Turbo Boost technology and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, The Core i7 enables highly threaded applications or demanding applications to work in maximum speed without need the slightest effort. The 45nm Intel Core i7 processor is armed Intel HD Boost, which implementing new Intel Streaming SIMD Extension 4.1 (Intel SSE4.1) instructions for fast high definition video editing and encoding, enhance the multimedia performance.
- Intel Core i7 Extreme Quad-core ProcessorWith four processing cores, the multitasking monster Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Extreme processor delivers fourfold the performance on highly-threaded applications, taking your desktop PC experience into a completely new realm of mega power. The powerful processor delivers serious performance on the ultra-demanding games of today and tomorrow. The innovative 45nm quad-core technology optimizes thermal performance for reduced power consumption and noise.
- Integrated DDR3 Memory ControllerWith the integrated DDR3 memory controller, the Intel Core i7 Extreme enables three channels of DDR3 1066 MHz memory, resulting in up to 25.6 GB/sec memory bandwidth. Plus the memory controller's lower latency and higher memory bandwidth delivers amazing performance for data-intensive applications.
- Intel Advanced Smart CacheIntel Advanced Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared L3 cache to each processor core based on workload. This efficient, multi-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from fast L3 cache, resulting in significantly reduced latency for frequently used data and improved performance.
- Intel Turbo Boost technologyIntel Turbo Boost technology maximizes speed for demanding applications, dynamically accelerating performance to match your workload-more performance when you need it the most.
- Intel Wide Dynamic ExecutionWith Intel Wide Dynamic Execution, each of the four cores can complete up to four full instructions simultaneously, improves execution speed and efficiency, delivering more instructions per clock cycle.
- Greater Performance with Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology)Greater Performance with Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology) Hyper-threading enables multi-threaded software applications to execute two software threads in parallel to improve system responsiveness. Intel Core i7 Extreme enabled with HT Technology deliver performance and multitasking gains that result in increased productivity and efficiency.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by E.O.L. Tech Inc,. Return Policy