Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Edition Sandy Bridge-E 6-Core 3.3GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 2011 130W BX80619i73960X Desktop Processor
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 3-9 days.
- 32nm Sandy Bridge-E 130W
- 15MB L3 Cache
- 6 x 256KB L2 Cache
The 2nd generation Intel Core i7-3960X Processor Extreme Edition is super-smart, ultra-threaded, and absolutely uncompromising, making it the ultimate desktop processor for content creators and gamers. With Intel Hyper-Threading Technology delivering unmatched 12-thread performance across six cores, 4-channel integrated memory controller, and the largest cache size for super low latency and quick response times, this processor will perform when you need them to, in the applications that you need them in.
A killer combination of features including Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and overclocking makes the 2nd generation Intel Core i7-3960X Processor Extreme Edition devastatingly powerful. With enhanced system tuning for processor cores, memory, and power levels, you will have the flexibility that allows you to attain extra performance for more complex multimedia applications and immersive gaming. Whether you are a novice overclocker or a seasoned veteran, these processors will have you singing their praises in no time at all.
- Intel 32 in 32 Challenge"Put simply, the <a href="http://hothardware.com/Reviews/Intel-Core-i73960X-Extreme-Edition-Sandy-BridgeE-Review/?page=14">Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Edition </a> is the most powerful desktop processor available on the market. Period." -- From hothardware.com <br /> <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Intel?sk=app_284558204917257">What's this? Enter the 32 in 32 Challenge </a>
- Six Core/12 Thread ProcessingProvides six complete execution cores in a single processor package, delivering 12 computing threads to help operating systems and applications deliver additional performance, so users can experience better multitasking and multi-threaded performance across many types of applications and workloads.
- Massive PCIe Graphics BandwidthProvides up to 40 lanes of PCIe bandwidth for PCI Express devices, which can include graphics cards, storage controllers, and additional LAN devices. This processor has more than 2X the PCIe lanes vs. other 2nd Generation Intel Core desktop processors.
- Four Channel Integrated Memory ControllerAn integrated memory controller with four channels of DDR3 1600 MHz offers memory bandwidth up to 51.2 GB/s. Combined with the processor’s efficient prefetching algorithms, this memory controller’s lower latency and higher memory bandwidth delivers amazing performance for data-intensive applications.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0Dynamically increases the processor’s frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom when operating below specified limits. Get more performance automatically, when you need it the most.
- Intel Smart CacheThis large last-level cache enables dynamic and efficient allocation of shared cache to all six cores to match the needs of various applications for ultra-efficient data storage and manipulation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by E.O.L. Tech Inc,. Return Policy