- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Pentium 4 630 - Pentium 4 Prescott Single-Core 3.0 GHz LGA 775 EM64T Processor - BX80547PG3000F
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 5-9 days.
- 800 MHz FSB
- 90nm Prescott
- 2MB L2 Cache
The Pentium 4 630 3.0GHz processor delivers solid performance across a wide range of demanding activities, all for a great price! End-users will truly appreciate the speed and productivity of this processor, which features an 800MHz FSB, 2MB of L2 Cache and the LGA 775 package. It comes equipped with support for Intel’s Hyper Threading Technology, EM64T 64-bit Extensions, and is ready for Windows’ projected Vista release.
Overclockers, take a look: there are reports of some effective overclocks of the 630, even without additional cooling. Whether you’re working with video, games or other multimedia, this versatile processor gives you some of Intel’s best security and performance features for a reasonable price.
- Versatility, Performance and Reliability to Meet All Your Computing NeedsEveryone wants something different from their computer—work, play, Internet, music, learning and more. A PC featuring the Intel Pentium 4 Processor opens the door to many new experiences and is as versatile as you are.
- Greater Performance with Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology)Hyper-threading enables multi-threaded software applications to execute two software threads in parallel to improve system responsiveness. Intel Pentium 4 Processors enabled with HT Technology deliver performance and multitasking gains that result in increased productivity and efficiency.
- Scalability and Performance with Intel EM64TIntel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T) can improve performance by allowing the system to address more than 4 GB of both virtual and physical memory. Intel EM64T also provides support for 64 bit computing to help handle the applications of tomorrow.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST)EIST allows the system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency to decrease average power consumption and average heat production. Combined with existing power saving features, EIST may provide an excellent balance between providing power when you need it and conserving power when you don't.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by PQ Electronics Return Policy