- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Pentium 4 640 - Pentium 4 Prescott Single-Core 3.2 GHz LGA 775 84W Processor - BX80547PG3200F
Ships from United States.
- 800 MHz FSB
- 90nm Prescott 84W
- 2MB L2 Cache
The Pentium 4 640 proves that there's still some life in the line yet. Running at a fast 3.2GHz with 2MB of L2 cache this HyperThreading processor is designed to deliver great performance. HyperThreading allows the processor to execute 2 threads in parallel, improving system speed and responsiveness. That combined with the increased performance you get from Intel 64 technology will boost productivity and efficiency.
You don't always need to run at full power. That's where Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology comes into play. When full power isn't needed, the processor allows the operating system to save energy (and money). This will save a bit on the electric bill. It will also keep things cooler because power generates heat, and keeping it cooler will help it last longer.
Pentium still has power -- pick one up and feel it for yourself!
- Intel Pentium 4 ProcessorThe Intel Pentium 4 Processor is designed to deliver performance across usages—such as image processing, video content creation, games and multimedia—where end-users can truly appreciate the performance.
- Greater Performance with Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology)Greater Performance with Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology) Hyper-threading enables multi-threaded software applications to execute two software threads in parallel to improve system responsiveness. Intel Pentium 4 Processors enabled with HT Technology deliver performance and multitasking gains that result in increased productivity and efficiency.
- Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T)Enhances next-generation IA-32 platforms with 64-bit addressability and related instructions, allowing flexibility for both 64-bit and 32-bit applications and operating systems.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST)EIST allows the system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency to decrease average power consumption and average heat production. Combined with existing power saving features, EIST may provide an excellent balance between providing power when you need it and conserving power when you don’t.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy