Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Pentium D 820 - Pentium D Smithfield Dual-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 775 95W Processor - BX80551PG2800FN
Ships from Hong Kong.
Most customers receive within 4-23 days.
- 800 MHz FSB
- 90nm Smithfield 95W
- 2 x 1MB L2 Cache
Today's PC user is always looking for something more, and the Pentium D820, with a combination of dual core speed and great value, offers just that. Whether editing videos, playing graphic-intensive games or running multiple background tasks simultaneously, this processor will spur your computer's performance to new heights. Featuring an 800MHz Front Side Bus, 2MB (1MB x 2) Level 2 cache, and an running at 2.80GHz, you'll juggle operations with ease.
This unexpectedly powerful chip represents Intel's attempt to get dual core computing to the masses, and what an attempt it is! An Intel dual core processor gives you greater value by providing additional resources to expand your PCs capabilities and provide platform-level improvements for consumers with parallel processing and enhanced multitasking. With an Intel Pentium D processor, you'll find yourself doing more things at once than you ever imagined.
- The Power of Dual-Core Delivers Exceptional Benefits to Your Platform.Intel dual-core processors have two complete but distinct execution cores in one processor package running at the same frequency. Both cores share the same packaging and the same interface with the chipset memory, but they operate as distinct execution cores. Dual-core processing is one way of delivering a higher level of performance while balancing power requirements.
- Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T)Intel EM64T provides an enhancement to Intel 32-bit architecture by enabling the desktop processor platform to access larger amounts of memory. With appropriate 64-bit supporting hardware and software, platforms based on an Intel processor supporting Intel EM64T can enable use of extended virtual and physical memory.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy