Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Xeon E5620 Westmere 2.4 GHz 12MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 80W BX80614E5620 Server Processor
- 32 nm Westmere
- 12MB L3 Cache
The Quad-Core Xeon E5620 processor, with advanced features like ECC memory supporting and Virtualization Technology, is built to handle the ever-changing demands of a virtualized and consolidated computing environment.
Important Warranty Information
This product is end-of-sale and no longer warranted by the manufacturer. Instead, Newegg warranties this product for one year from date of purchase. If you require warranty service after thirty days, please contact Newegg Customer Service, not the manufacturer.
- ECC Memory SupportWith the integrated DDR3 memory controller, the Intel Xeon 5620 processor enables three channels of ECC DDR3 memory, resulting in up to 25.6 GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)Increasing manageability, security, and flexibility in IT environments, virtualization technologies like hardware-assisted Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) combined with software-based virtualization solutions provide maximum system utilization by consolidating multiple environments into a single server or PC. By abstracting the software away from the underlying hardware, a world of new usage models opens up that reduce costs, increase management efficiency, strengthen security, while making your computing infrastructure more resilient in the event of a disaster.
- Intel Trusted Execution TechnologyIntel Trusted Execution Technology for safer computing is a versatile set of hardware extensions to Intel processors and chipsets that enhance the digital office platform with security capabilities such as measured launch and protected execution. Intel Trusted Execution Technology provides hardware-based mechanisms that help protect against software-based attacks and protects the confidentiality and integrity of data stored or created on the client PC. It does this by enabling an environment where applications can run within their own space, protected from all other software on the system. These capabilities provide the protection mechanisms, rooted in hardware, that are necessary to provide trust in the application's execution environment. In turn, this can help to protect vital data and processes from being compromised by malicious software running on the platform.
- Intel 64Intel 64 architecture delivers 64-bit computing on server, workstation, desktop and mobile platforms when combined with supporting software. Intel 64 architecture improves performance by allowing systems to address more than 4 GB of both virtual and physical memory.
- Intel Turbo Boost TechnologyIntel Turbo Boost technology automatically allows processor cores to run faster than the base operating frequency if it's operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits, maximizing speed for demanding applications, dynamically accelerating performance to match your workload-more performance when you need it the most.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by E.O.L. Tech Inc,. Return Policy