Pros: Very pleased with the notebook. Very durable build.
- full aluminium casing with great look
- 14" is great trade-off between compact size but still decent monitor size
- good trackpad and keyboard
- Win 10 Pro
- option with 16GB ram and SSD available.
- can upgrade SSD and Ram (up to 32GB!) with standard components
- very reasonable price
Cons: - Lenovo installed some extra bloatware on Win 10. But I feel it is almost too much to ask these days for just a clean windows :-(
Overall Review: Great device. High quality at a very good price. Lenovo still builds very long-lived notebooks. I am optimistic that also this ThinkBook will hold up to a lot of usage and have a long life time (with the option to upgrade Ram and SSD later). Would buy again and strongly recommend it.
Pros: the price was rise after i bought it
it's good , fast, well and solid build
i thought it is the best laptop i ever buy it
have to pay 40 us dollars to deliver to hk, but it's reasonable
Cons: lenovo did a new series of laptop product
Overall Review: fast and good
the price is fair for me
Overall Review: lightweight laptop, great device, high quality, good life battery and strongly recommend it.
Pros: - Amazing color on the monitor, and the glare reduction is spot on. The sharpness and clarity is better then most TV's.
- Keyboard is nice, everything fits under your hands nicely and the keys are quiet.
- Love the trackpad zoom, perfect if you really need to see something in detail, all the other touchpad gestures are responsive and accurate.
- Very sturdy trackpad and a light weight computer, highly advice putting it on a stand that allows the vents to breathe.
- Fingerprint sign in has always been fast, responsive and easy to use.
- Battery life is adequate, and charging is incredibly fast. Try to keep it at 40% and 80% to keep the battery healthy.
- No bloat ware that takes over the storage, and the SSD is, well, an SSD. Very quick and responsive, especially on Chrome.
- The i7 CPU is ideal, you'll notice the difference switching to a four core CPU immediately.
Cons: - Speakers are very, very tinny. Dunno why Lenovo slapped 'audio by Harmon' on speakers that sound worse then my old flip phone.
- Light around the fingerprint sign in NEVER turns off when the computer's on. This isn't a huge bother when you've worked with the PC for a while, but utterly kills your immersion when watching movies. Would love an update to turn it off with the backlit keyboard, if that ever happens.
- Backlit keyboard is serviceable, but you hardly notice/need it. Big pro is that you can turn it off, as stated above.
- Only one slot for RAM. A minor technical con, but two slots would be really nice for duel channel utilization, but the speed here is adequate.
Overall Review: While my old laptops HDD serviced me well over the last decade, this Lenovo laptop is a dream come true for me technically. Every process that has to do with web browsing is phenomenal, never has any issues loading web pages lightening fast, and there's no noticeable slow down with multiple tabs open in Chrome. The weight works to its benefit, you hardly notice it traveling in a carry on bag/backpack. While it may not have the modern amenities of a touch screen, an SD card reader (If you call that modern.), and only two USB slots, the size alone is perfect for any one who's on the move and needs a light but powerful laptop, especially for business. Speaking of business, they still have Skype controls on the laptop (Who regularly uses Skype anymore?), but thankfully they're reserved up on the print screen and insert keys. The little native web cam blocker still surprises me when I clean my laptop, I adore the built in protection that keeps anyone from peeking in on you. While I try not to slap the monitor portion closed when setting it away to rest, it does make a satisfying 'clap' when it closes fully. Even with my heavy, frantic typing, the hinge is perfect with no wobble or noises heard even when I get into my most frantic typing, and is quite easy to adjust with one hand. Even in the photos of the laptop the monitors tall black chin feels a little off, but it's most likely there to keep the screen ratio normal, I don't really notice it unless I'm typing near the bottom of the monitor. I do wish it came in a different color from generic silver, but you do truly get what you pay for with this PC, and I mean that in a good way.
Bottom line: If you spend your days curled up in bed watching YouTube, talking with friends on Discord, and want something that doesn't feel like a portly cat on your lap, your search ends here. Just remember to wipe down the keys with a wet wipe and keep the screen clear, if you take care of your computer, it'll take care of you.
Overall Review: Camera did not work at all after trying every possible option.
Battery life was around one hour.
laptop does not turn on after one day of use.
Total waste of money
Pros: Good specs for what i needed.
Cons: I havent used it a month and im already having issues with it.
issue - the screen went to sleep after a while and wont turn back on unless i reboot the whole computer......
Overall Review: wouldnt recommend
Pros: - Good keyboard
- Great overall build quality
- Slim design
- Best of both worlds between the ThinkPad and IdeaPad series
Cons: - The screen could be better, but it's been great coupled with external monitors
Overall Review: We use these for software/web development, and they've been great so far.
Overall Review: Great laptop, excellent choice.