Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
LOGISYS Computer PS575XBK 575W ATX12V SLI Ready Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- 100-120V/ 200-240V
- Dual 80mm Fans
An important tip from one of our users: don't just check total power output, find out what you need in the way of current on each power rail. If you need 20 A on your +12V rails and the supply only has 15A, it doesn't matter how many watts the supply puts out: don't buy it. Make certain that you have ENOUGH rails, too: sometimes, you need more than just two +12V rails for your setup.
Replacing an existing power supply is easier: just get a replacement that meets or exceeds the specifications of the old one. (You can usually find those printed on the side of the supply.)
That said, here's a power supply that is compatible with most ATX format motherboards, puts out 575 watts of power (see specifications for exact distribution) at a great price. Could this be your next power supply?
- ATX12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V standard, the LOGISYS Computer PS575XBK power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level server computer systems.
- 575W Maximum PowerThe LOGISYS Computer PS575XBK provides a maximum power of 575W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
- Efficient CoolingThe LOGISYS Computer PS575XBK is equipped with dual 80mm fans to provide highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy