NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 gives your games an adrenaline shot with incredible performance and futuristic, visually-stunning graphics. Experience heart-pounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA, and NVIDIA PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jaw-dropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.
- Military Class ComponentsExcept from Hi-c CAP, which is the same grade as parts used on the space shuttle and satellite with a lifespan 8 times longer than solid capacitors, MSI selects a noiseless and low-vibration Solid State Choke (SSC) on the N465GTX-M2D1G for better overclocking ability. More important, Solid Caps are used to extend the entire lifespan of products.
- MSI Afterburner Overclocking UtilityIncrease performance up to 15% with MSI-exclusive Afterburner overclocking software! Not only does this utility allow the clock adjustments of the GPU and memory in real time, it also further supports overvoltage so users are able to enjoy boosted performance of their graphics cards.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportThe new DirectX 11 GPU with full Shader Model 5.0, DirectCompute 11 and tessellation support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyNVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs. The CUDA technology has already been adopted by thousands of programmers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and 3-way SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.