The Antec Eleven Hundred V2 is the flagship in Antec's Gaming series designed for enthusiasts to build their gaming powerhouse. Its clean lines, meshed front panels and transparent side panels will grab your attention at the first sight. Inside, this mid tower provides enough space to accommodate an XL-ATX measurement motherboard (10.3” x 13.6”), up to 3-way NVIDIA SLI / 4-way AMD CrossFireX configuration, and CPU cooler up to 6.7” (170 mm) in height. Two 120 mm top exhaust fans, rear 120 mm fan keeps all the components cool and running at their peak performance, and mounts for up to seven more optional fans in strategic positions plus water cooling solution offer great headroom for future upgrade. This case also features 36 mm of width behind the motherboard tray and grommet-lined cable routing holes for a new, clutter-free build. And with other thoughtful features, like PSU and front panel filters, dedicated SSD mounts, and front USB 3.0 connectivity, the Antec Eleven Hundred V2 is the second to none choice for your next dream system.
- Spacious InteriorThe Eleven Hundred's nine expansion slots and space for an XL-ATX motherboard accommodate elite GPU configurations up to 3-way NVIDIA SLI / 4-way AMD CrossFireX. With nine expansion slots, 13" (330 mm) video card support, and a maximum CPU cooler height clearance of 6.7” (170 mm) and CPU cut for changing your CPU cooler, the Eleven Hundred is guaranteed to last you for years to come.
- Cooling Beyond ComparisonTwo 120 mm top fans and one 120mm rear fan provide efficient cooling for your components. This chassis also supports up to seven more optional fans in strategic positions, including behind the motherboard tray for added CPU cooling. A 240 mm radiator can be installed for future liquid cooling upgrade.
- Tool-less Drive InstallationThree 5.25" tool-less drive bays, two 2.5” drive bays (dedicated) and six 3.5” tool-less drive bays (rail-mount design) adopt tool-less design for easy installation and removal.
- Cable ManagementThe Eleven Hundred V2 lets you organize a clean, powerful build with superior cable routing, including 36 mm of space behind the motherboard tray with grommet-lined cable routing holes. Having a neat cable routing drastically improve airflow within the chassis.
- Ease of UseThe included PSU intake & front air filters makes maintenance stress free. Enlarged CPU cutout allows quick cooler change. Two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports and two audio jacks are located on top of front panel for easy access.