Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel P45
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Extreme / Pentium D / Pentium 4 Extreme / Pentium 4 / Celeron
- DDR2 1366+/1066/800/667
Gigabyte has long been a leader in energy-saving motherboards and their GA-EP45-UD3P motherboard continues the trend. This board features 6 gear power switching. As your system needs more power, it gets it, and when the power load goes down, so does the supplied power. This lets you have power when you need it, and save energy and money when you don't.
Based on Intel's P45 Express and ICH10R chipsets, this ATX board is ready to host the latest LGA775 Core 2 Extreme multi-core processors along with Core 2 quad-core, Core 2 Duo, Pentium D and Celeron CPUs. Up to 16GB of DDR2 1366+ can be installed providing increased performance. A pair of PCI-Express 2.0 x16 cards can be mounted for cutting-edge graphic power with support for CrossFireX.
System durability and security are as important as ever. Gigabyte's DualBIOS system has a second BIOS chip on the motherboard for quick and painless recovery from crashes and viruses. Count on Gigabyte's experience and innovation!
Learn more about the new Intel-powered ultrabooks. Check out our store page for the latest Ultrabooks.
- Intel P45 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the Intel P45 Express chipset, the Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board eight SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy