Unleash the potential and drive your system to the limits with the GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 motherboard. Like Gigabyte P67 series, this motherboard provides advanced overclocking features including increasing processor core ratios, increasing DDR3 memory ratios and increasing power and current limits. And now it newly introduces the feature of increasing the graphics core clock speed on Z68 platform for even greater graphics performance.
The Touch BIOS offers you an innovative, brand-new way to modify BIOS setting. Powered by the Intel Smart Response technology, the GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 can significantly improve your system responsiveness like system boot and application startup. The cutting-edge 12-Phase power design and Dual CPU Power technology in combination with new 100% hardware VRD 12 compliant CPU Power Design and Driver MOSFETs provides pure, ample power supply with maximum stability and reliability. An array of premium features, such as Ultra Durable 3 for lower temperature and improved signal quality, USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps for fast data transfer, 3x USB Power Boost for plentiful power delivery to power-hungry USB devices, and Smart 6 which offers smarter PC system management, makes this motherboard a second to none choice for your dream system. Best of all, the support for SLI & CrossFireX multiplies graphics performance to deliver the best possible game experience for hardcore gamers.
- GIGABYTE Touch BIOSNavigating through the BIOS to change system settings can be a daunting task for users not familiar with control “F” functions and mouse-less navigation. While some EFI BIOS try to address this with a mouse friendly environment, many implementations still lack certain ease-of-use necessary for most people. With GIGABYTE Touch BIOS, GIGABYTE engineers have completely re-imagined how users can interact with their BIOS, allowing for a more intuitive user experience. In fact, with a touch screen monitor, GIGABYTE Touch BIOS is as easy to use as most apps on your iPhone.
- Supports Intel Smart Response TechnologyGIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated Intel Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD only systems. Intel Smart Response technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid drive systems by more than 2X (PC Mark Vantage) and HDD-only systems by as much as 4X. (4X+ Faster than HDD-only system in PC Mark Vantage (HDD Score).
- Maximum Power DeliveryA range of premium technology works in concert to provide stable, abundant power for the CPU. The industry's leading 20-Phase Power Design utilizes the highest caliber components to provide unadulterated, smooth power to the CPU. Dual CPU Power Technology allows CPU VRM power phases to split evenly into 2 sets of power engines that operate in tandem, equally dividing the amount of work done by each set of power phases to significantly increase motherboard durability and reliability. New 100% hardware VRD 12 compliant CPU power design helps with transferring power management information between the processor and voltage regulator controller, allowing more robust and efficient signaling control between the CPU and PWM controller for a more energy efficient platform. The Driver-MOSFET, which incorporates MOSFETs and driver IC, enables higher power transfer and increased efficiency at higher switching frequencies to satisfy the growing power requirements of today's processors.
- DualBIOS 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website. GIGABYTE DualBIOS is a proprietary technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOS now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
- Ultra Durable 3The GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 design features twice the copper for both the power and ground layers of the PCB, dramatically lowering system temperature by efficiently spreading heat from critical areas of the motherboard (such as the CPU power zone) throughout the entire PCB. GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable™ 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps to reduce electrical waste and further lowers component temperatures. A 2x Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking.
- USB 3.0 & SATA III & 3x USB Power BoostThe SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology provides blazing fast data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps between your USB peripherals and system. SATA III technology offers up to 6Gbps link speeds for twice the data transfer rates of SATA Revision 2.0 (3 Gbps). 3x USB power boost delivers greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices by efficiently regulating output over the full voltage range.