Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-H61M-USB3H LGA 1155 Intel H61 HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
- Intel H61
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron (LGA1155)
- DDR3 1333/1066
A great value choice for system builders, the GIGABYTE GA-H61M-USB3H motherboard enables you to get a taste of the third-generation Intel 22nm CPUs at an ultra-affordable package. Featuring Ultra Durable 4 Classic and an all-solid capacitor design, this motherboard ensures unmatched durability and reliability. Coupled with additional features, you can get an unrivaled experience on your next PC build.
This model features VGA/DVI/HDMI for video output, and two USB 3.0 ports for connection with the latest high-speed peripherals.
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 ClassicGIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboards embrace a range of exclusive technologies that guarantee DIY PC builders the absolute best protection for their PC, with built-in features that prevent common malfunction threats.
- 50,000-Hour Solid CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability, and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
- UEFI DualBIOS TechnologyWith a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
- Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 SupportThe GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming discrete graphics cards. (PCIe Gen. 3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0This motherboard boasts SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology made possible through an additional onboard host controller. With super-fast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience a theoretical 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users of long term use of their legacy USB 2.0 devices.
- On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode, or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger. (*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model. Support of the 3X USB power design may vary by model.)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy