Based on the latest Intel H81 chipset, the Gigabyte GA-H81N motherboard is a great blend of quality and performance. Being budget-friendly, it offers a great entry point for you to enjoy the power and features of a state-of-the-art, fourth-generation Intel Core processor in an LGA 1150 packaging. With high current power delivery, Ultra Durable design for enhanced lifespan, reliable USB protection, and advanced networking and device charging, this motherboard is absolutely the ultimate platform for your powerhouse. Complete with killer looks, not only does it perform greatly, but it also looks great inside your chassis.
This model comes in a Mini-ITX form factor great for HTPCs, Book PCs and other compact systems, and features VGA/DVI/HDMI connectors for flexible video output.
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 PlusGIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Plus debuts on GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation, and extended motherboard lifespan. GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs, which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan. GIGABYTE motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings, or power failure during the update process.
- USB DAC-UpFeaturing a gold-plated USB 2.0 port, GIGABYTE USB DAC-Up provides clean, noise-free power delivery to your Digital-to-Analog Converter. DACs can be sensitive to fluctuations in power from the other USB ports, which is why GIGABYTE USB DAC-Up takes advantage of an isolated power source that minimizes potential fluctuations and ensures the best audio experience possible. GIGABYTE USB DAC-Up also allows the port to be configured in BIOS for enthusiast system configurations which do not require USB power to the DAC. This makes it suitable for high-end audio enthusiasts building extreme fidelity audio systems.
- High ESD Protection for USB and LAN (USB 3.0 only)GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. Each LAN and USB port is paired with a dedicated protection filter that can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges, and even direct lighting strikes.
- One Fuse per USB Port (USB 3.0 only)On GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards, each USB port has its own dedicated power fuse that prevents unwanted USB port failure. This helps to safeguard your important data during transfer.
- On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode, or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger. (Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model. 3X USB power design support may vary by model.)
- GIGABYTE App CenterGIGABYTE App Center gives you easy access to wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE App Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system.