Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Z68
- 2nd Generation i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- DDR3 2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333
ASUS adds a new member to the elite Republic of Gamers (ROG) family - the Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 micro-ATX motherboard, which incorporates PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots (single at x16, dual at x8) for SLI or CrossFireX on demand. 12-phase Digi+ VRM for the CPU and four DIMM slots for up to 32GB DDR3 2200(O.C.) of system memory maximize the platform stability and overclocking ability.
ROG users will appreciate the exclusive features such as GameFirst, ROG Connect, GPU.DIMM Post, CPU Level Up, and Mem TweakIt, and more. Also, ultra-real cinematic in-game surround sound is a must for gamers, and ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3 employs SupremeFX X-Fi 2 to deliver incredible gaming audio experiences to ROG die hards. Join in the Republic of Gamers and become the king in the battles.
- PCIe 3.0 ReadyPCI Express 3.0 (PCIe 3.0) is the latest PCI Express bus standard with improved encoding schemes that provide twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0. Total bandwidth for a x16 link reaches a maximum of 32GB/s, double the 16GB/s of PCIe 2.0 (in x16 mode). As such, PCIe 3.0 provides users unprecedented data speeds, combined with the convenience and seamless transition offered by complete backward compatibility with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 devices. PCIe 3.0 will become a must-have feature for users who wish to improve and optimize graphic performance, as well as have the latest technology available to them. (Actual PCIe speed depends on installed CPU type.)
- Extreme Engine Digi+Extreme Engine Digi+ equipped with high performance digital VRM design can easily achieve the ultimate performance with adjustable CPU PWM frequency. It expedites heat dissipation and achieves better electric conduction keeping critical components reliable. Now you'll be able to push your spanking new Intel CPU to the limit, hitting benchmark scores that others only dream of. Extreme Engine Digi+ balances the need for voltage and the desire for rock solid performance to bring the ultimate user experience.
- GameFirstLow Internet latency allows you to frag more, and get fragged less. That's why ROG has introduced GameFirst, a feature that manages the flow of traffic according to your needs so that you can still listen to online music, download and upload files, and engage in Internet chats without sacrificing the low ping times you need to pwn your opponents.
- ROG ConnectMonitor the status of your desktop PC and tweak its parameters in real-time via a notebook—just like a race car engineer—with ROG Connect. ROG Connect links your main system to a notebook through a USB cable, allowing you to view real-time POST code and hardware status readouts on your notebook, as well as make on-the-fly parameter adjustments at a purely hardware level.
- Mem TweakItWhen changing DRAM settings in BIOS, it always takes time for the system to reboot. Worry no more! With Mem TweakIt, you can do DRAM tuning in real-time and view your DRAM efficiency score.
- SupremeFX X-Fi 2SupremeFX X-Fi 2 delivers incredible gaming audio experiences to ROG die hards. It features EAX 5.0 and OpenAL for ultra-real cinematic in-game audio. It even comes with THX TruStudio PRO branding, which makes games, music and movies sound way better! SupremeFX X-Fi 2 also implements gold-plated jacks and high quality capacitors to ensure high definition adventures in audio.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy